3: Noticed

Derek wasn't lying when he said he knew a thing or two about shopping. It was like shopping with a gay best friend, or with an older sister. Execpt when you go shopping with Derek, apart of him can't keep his eyes off two central areas, your ass and your boobs. Typical guy behavior I'm guessing, more than likely is.

I pull on the denim shorts that almost show my ass and my new almost too tight black halter top. I apply red lipstick and do a smokey eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. I straighten my hair and blow a kiss to the mirror before walking into my room at Derek's and putting on a leather jacket and stilettos. I look in the full body mirror and smile.

"Well, if they don't notice you now, we'd probably have to put you on a pole." Derek says.

"If they don't notice me now, I'll just stay unnoticed." I scoff.

"Come on, I'm taking you and Isaac to school."

I follow Derek back through the abandoned subway station to the main part where Isaac is waiting. Isaac's eyes look like they could fall out of their sockets and his jaw practically touches the ground.

"Isaac, close your mouth sweetie, you might catch flies." I tease.

He blinks his eyes a few timed and wipes drool off his lips.

"I think they'll notice you." Derek comments sarcastically.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I step out of the car and flip my hair. I strut around the car and up the stairs to the school. I waltz through the school doors and down the hall straight to the commons. Everyone has the same reaction as Isaac this morning. I walk over to Scott's table and smirk. Scott gives me a confused look.

"What's the matter Scott? Werewolf got your tongue?" I tease.

I turn on my heels and strut away.

"What in the holy hell was that?"

"Trouble."

I walk down the stairs of the school. Officers approach me and force my arms behind my back.

"Hey! What the hell!" I yell struggling in the cuffs.

"TJ Jacobs you're under arrest for the murders of Casey Jacobs, Ryan Jacobs, and for the help of the murder of Aaron Lahey. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one may be appointed for you. Do you understand your rights?"

"Yeah,  what about the fact that I have an alibi for this week?" I retort.

"Tell it to the judge."

They put me in a police car beside Isaac. We both shrug and glance out the back window. We give Scott sad looks and he returns them as the car drives away. Isaac and I make eye contact, tonight's the full moon, and both our houses have motive to kill our parents. We're gonna be locked in cells during the full moon. We could die, or we could turn and kill everything. This isn't gonna be good.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Two officers walk me down the hallway to wear the cells are. Isaac is lead down another hallway, when our eyes meet, we both know that we're gonna kill each other. They put Isaac in the way too small cell first.

"Erm-I-um-I-I-uh-I-erm-I-I-I-I-uh-um-I-erm-I-I h-h-have- I-uh-I-um-I-h-have-cl-cl-"

My head whirls and my legs feel wobbly. My chest heaves as I struggle to get air. My legs give out. I see faces and lips moving, but nothing is audible. I feel my body convulse, my throat closes off. The world disappears.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I wake up with my head on someone's lap. I look up to see Isaac, I slowly adjust myself to sit up.