4: Changes

"Erica, go find away to slow Stiles down, he's going to Boyd's house, meet us at the rink." Derek orders. Erica runs up the stairs and leaves.

I cross my ankles and rest them on the table. I fold my arms behind my head and try to relax.

"I'm riding up front." Isaac says.

"Bitch please." I scoff.

"Have fun in the back."

"Whoever gets there first rides shotgun."

We both scramble to our feet and run towards the stairs. I grab the rope that is supposed to be a banister and pull myself closer to the top. I run to the car with Isaac on my heals. I jump over the hood of the car and crawl through the window. I try to catch my breath from the seat. Isaac opens the door and smirks.

"One finger on me and I'll rip your throat out... with my teeth." I growl.

"Well isn't that lovely. I'll just climb in the back." Isaac says pushing my seat up and climbing back.

He fixes my seat and Derek gets in.

"Have a nice race?" Derek asks sarcastically.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Derek pulls into the Ice rink in the back and we all climb out. I slowly walk in and do what I do best- hide and be unnoticed. I slide under bleacher type things and watch as Boyd just floats over the ice on the zamboni. I hear the others come in behind me and try to hide as well as me. Scott walks in and frowns at Boyd.

"Boyd!" Boyd pays no attention. "Hey Boyd, I just wanna talk." Boyd rolls his eyes and shuts off the zamboni. "Did Derek tell you everything, and I don't mean losing control on full moons, I mean everything."

"He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no! If there's something you want there's other ways to get it."

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone everyday."

"Well if you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek."

Derek motions for us to follow as he walks out onto the ice. All of us follow, me on his left, the other two on his right.

"That really hurts Scott, and before you give a review, let's take a consensus first." He looks over his shoulder. "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

She smirks. "In a word. Transformative." She howls showing off her teeth and eyes. I roll my eyes.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that I'm great."

Derek fixes his gaze on me. "TJ?"

I look at Scott and smirk. Scott's heart picks up, my eyes change and I show off my fangs with a grin. "I think he already knows, but for Vernon's sake. Never been better."

"Wait, this isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott says.

"Then go home Scott." My alpha speaks. Scott crouched and transforms.

"I meant for them." He lets out a roar.

Isaac, Erica and I all step forward, Derek holds out his arm to stop me and allows the other two betas to fight. Isaac gets thrown across the rink, and Erica gets slammed into the zamboni. I don't know if it's more amusing watching them fight, or watching them try to keep their balance on the ice.

"Don't you get it? He's doing this all for himself. Its all about power. He makes you feel like he's given you this gift, when really he's just turning you into a bunch of guard dogs." Scott slides Isaac and Erica to mine and Derek's feet.