6: School

Erica drags Jackson in by his arm as he complains. I cross my arms and jut a hip out raising an eyebrow.

"Wait. Woah, Tabby, you've never looked better." Jackson says using a name that has only came from his mouth. "Well, that's a lie. That one night in eighth grade." He winks. "You looked amazing. That little black dress is a sight I wouldn't mind seeing again."

"Shut it Jackson." I snap.

"Why? I'm just giving you a simple complement. Something I know you don't get often."

"Awe, just like you haven't been getting as much ass." I puff out my bottom lip as Isaac snickers.

"That's enough!" Derek voice booms. He walks in with gloves on. "Jackson, you're a cold hearted snake. And we all know that a snake can't be poisoned be its own venom." Derek picks up a shard of glass and drops a bit of the venom down Jackson's throat. I tense as Jackson falls.

"You're still a snake, Jackson. Just not the one that we're looking for." Derek says walking away. I walk over and crouch by Jackson.

"I need you, to do me a favor." I start. Everyone walks out. "If you do it, you may just get something in return." A smirk slides across his face. "You pull back your statement on both Isaac and me, not only that, but you clear our names. But I have another favor, remember that motorcycle I wanted a few years ago? Get me that too. You have to do the first one, do the second one and I might add more to what you get back."

"So clear your names, and that motorcycle, with something interesting in return? I'll do it, but I have one condition."

"Jackson, sweetie, don't worry nobody's gonna find out."

"When?"

"After I get that motorcycle and you clear our names."

"So tomorrow?"

"Precisely."

I push myself up and leave Jackson laying there, paralyzed. Jackson was my first everything, boyfriend, kiss, hell we took each others virginity! Surprisingly, my parents would let me stay at Jackson's, before the abuse started. His parents, well adoptive parents, loved me. His parents died in an accident the day before his birthday, the original. They we're more than likely murdered. I wouldn't doubt it. I know more than what I should.

"Tabby!" I turn around with a smile. He drops his voice down low. "Do I get a preview?"

"Maybe when you aren't paralyzed." I reply leaving the building.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
School went by way too slow. I guess I'm just anxious, Lydia gets tested during chem. Eighth period. Main problem is that's when everyone else has chem. Scott and his clique are going to try to stop us, but it isn't gonna work. Jackson owned up to paid his dues, Isaac and I are clear, and I got my motorcycle. I told him that he should break up with Lydia soon. They did, Jackson is way too desperate. Derek and I got into a huge fight earlier. We decided that we would stop seeing each other. I'm still part of the pack-ish, I'm on my own though.

"What the hell are you trying to do!?! Get killed!?!" He yells.

"It's none of your business what I do Derek!"

"Yes it is! I'M YOUR ALPHA!"

"No, YOU'RE NOT! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!"

"NO YOU CAN'T! IF YOU COULD THAN YOU WOULDN'T BE WHAT YOU ARE NOW!"

"YOU THINK THAT YOU DID THIS FOR ME!?! I GOT OUT OF THAT HOUSE ON MY OWN!"

"Really, and where would you be if I hadn't of found you?"