9: Dangerous

Scott's house is beautiful, I couldn't exactly tell last time I was in here, but dayam. My shoes slide against the carpet as I walk into the main hall. I start up the wooden stairs, looking around, barely stepping on each stair.

"Exploring?" A voice enters.

"Back already?" I retort.

"Yeah, you seem depressed. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just uh, admiring the scenery."

"Nobody our age uses words like that TJ."

"Well, Sydney, Cori, Lydia when she wants to be smart, a lot of people do actually- just most jocks and their' friends' don't."

"You don't."

"How do you know that Scott?"

"You weren't as invisible as you thought you were."

"Really, then why did it take so long before I someone tried to help?"

"I saw you, and I knew that if I tried to help, you would only end up getting hurt worse." He says in a small voice.
***********************************************(Teen Wolf Credits)*************************************************************
Cold water runs over my tender skin. I lightly hiss at the pain and try not to think about it. The hair that I cut slides away, I shake my head making water fly everywhere. I turn off the water and step out. I dry off and get dressed. Dark red semi-deep v-neck t-shirt with a pair of silk black leggings. I paired those with my shiny black pumps and a leather jacket. I turn off the light and walk out into my room.

"Hey T! You home!?!" Isaac calls. I roll my eyes.

"I hope you realize that I have supernatural hearing- oh wait, don't tell Derek." I act surprised when I say the last part, walking down the stairs.

"T, I-I told you that I can't keep things from Derek- he's my alpha, and I'm not going to risk my life by becoming an omega- or joining Scott, we're supposed to bring him in on our side."

"Oh wow, what are you gonna say? Come to the dark side we have cookies! Derek isn't a hero! He's the reason that I live alone here, besides the officers that pop in to check on me."

"Derek didn't-"

"Yes he did Isaac! When are you going to get that through your thick skull!?! Derek isn't one of the good guys!!!"

"Well I'm certainly not the bad guy." Says a deep voice in the kitchen.

"Yes you are!"

"No, Jackson is, and you know something about who's controlling him." He straightened his figure.

"No, quite frankly, I don't." I cross my arms. His eyes change color and glare into mine.

"Who's controlling him?"

"I." I grab his shoulder. "Don't." I twist it. "Know!" I use all the force in me and flip him over me and onto the ground. "Get out." I say through clenched teeth. They don't move, Isaac just gives a sad look. "I SAID GET OUT!!!!!" I yell at the brink of tears. They walk out solemnly. Isaac should've known better. Tears slide down my face as I push myself against the wall. I slide down and hold my head in my hands. "DAMMIT!!!" Tears streak my face as I stand. I punch the wall repeatedly until my door opens.

"Tabby, you've got to be kidding me."

"Jackson help me." I sob. He walks over and wraps me up in his arms. My body gives out to where he is holding me up.

"It's okay Tabby, it's okay." Jackson soothes running his fingers through my ponytail.

"What's wrong with me!?!" I cry.