13: Jackson

Flash Foward

I help Isaac to the door when screams fill my ears. I run out of the locker room to the field. My heart stops.

"JACKSON!" I scream.

I take off using my heightened speed. I don't care if anyone sees. I slide by Jackson and tears drench my face.

"Oh my God, there's blood, there's blood." Lydia starts freaking out.

I squeeze my eyes shut and listen for even the slightest heart beat. Absolute silence. I open my eyes and stare at the wounds. Claw marks, blood on the end of his fingers. Gerard made him kill himself.

"He did this himself?" Isaac says, but it sounds extremely distant.

My hand moves toward Jackson's, his twitches when I first touch it.

"I'm sorry." I whisper...

***Teen Wolf Credits***

Now

I run my fingers through my hair and find something to wear to the game. I look at my closet and smile. I pull down Jackson's hoodie for lacrosse and pull it over my black singlet. I know Jackson's the bad guy, but I'm on his side, it's not Jackson, it's Gerard co.trolling Jackson. I'm on Jackson's side, not Gerard's.

I pull on a pair of skinny jeans and slip into my combat boots. I pull my hair into a ponytail and grab my phone. I run downstairs and get into the car. I sit and think for a second. I get out of the car and start walking. I don't want anyone to know what my final decision is. I'm not even sure what it is. All I know is that I'm not leaving without saying goodbye to one particular person, and that's Jackson. He's playing the game tonight, but if Gerard shows up, Gerard isn't leaving other than if he's in a bodybag. My steady walk turns to an easy jog. I take my time getting to the game. I mean why not, as long as I'm not too late. I have superspeed for God's sake. There's no way I'll be late.

*********************************************************************************************
I settle down on the bench and watch the players run out onto the field. Scott and Stiles plop down on either side of me. Scott grins and Stiles pats my shoulder. I look down at my feet and hold back the tears. Scott's heart falters as he sets his hand on my shoulder.

"You came to say goodbye." Scott whispers. I look up and glance between the two boys.

"The others are leaving, so I figured that we would have a better chance finding a pack if it were all of us."

"Who's gonna keep Derek safe then?" This time Stiles.

"You guys seemed to be doing a pretty good job before we got bit. Why not do it a little longer?" I shrug.

"TJ, Derek will still be able to find you." Scott.

"No he won't, I ripped my phone apart and left his pack. The others only left the pack. Boyd never had a phone, and Erica buried hers in the woods. Isaac put his in my basement. After we leave, Derek won't be able to find us. No one will."

"You do realize that can get you killed, right?"

"You do realize that I'm not afraid of death, right?"