15: I Love You, Goodbye

I must've blacked out because I woke up in the warehouse watching people get thrown around. I look around and watch Scott get thrown into a wall off bars. I transform and howl. Gerard looks at me with narrowed eyes. I advance toward him. A tail wraps around my leg and and whip my head around. The tail flicks my neck. Gerard doesn't know. I close my eyes and get into Jackson's head.

"Play along with me. Gerard doesn't know."

"Okay. Be careful."

I fall to the ground and Gerard walks over to me. He pulls out his sword. The three werewolves scream my name as Gerard lowers the sword to kill me. I grab the sword and fling it across the room. His eyes widen. I snarl and push him away. Allison fires an arrow at me and I catch it. I snap it in half and throw it on the ground. She pulls out ring daggers and walks toward me. I dodge her attacks and mirror my image to look like her. She stops and I instantly shift back. I step back and run. She attacks Isaac and he falls to the ground. Jackson wraps his tail around her neck. I fall back stunned. Scott grabs Derek and drags him to Gerard. Gerard rolls up his sleeve.

"Scott don't. He'll kill me and be alpha." Derek says.

"He already knows, his ultimate prize is Allison. You see Derek, young love is more powerful..." I stop listening and think about what Gerard just said. Young Love is more powerful. Jackson. I can save Jackson. My head snaps to him. I can save him. Jackson. "MOUNTAIN ASH!!!"

"We all know Gerard had a plan. I did too."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you may be an alpha, but you aren't mine."

The jeep breaks through the walls and hits Jackson. I run over to Jackson faster than Lydia can get out of the jeep.

"Did I get him?" Stiles asks. Lydia stands behind me and realizes that she's useless. Tears swell in my eyes. I hold his face in my hand and stare at him.

"Jackson." I whisper. He turns mostly human and brings a clawed hand to my face. Jackson goes completely human.

"Do- do you- do you still?"

"I do- I do still love you. I do. I never stopped. I do." I cry. He weakly smiles. Derek and Peter stab their claws into Jackson. His eyes go blank I lay his head on the ground and slowly climb to my feet. Tears pouring down my face. I turn away from Jackson and start walking to Isaac. I stop when I hear claws dragging. Jackson stands, shifted into a werewolf. His head flies back and he howls. He turns back into a human and looks at me. I run into his arms and sob. "I do still love you." I sob into his chest.

"I love you Tabby." Jackson whispers into my hair.
*********************************************************************************************
I have so many questions for the world. Do I take Jackson and run? Do I take him and find Erica and Vernon? Do I stay and get Jackson the hell out of here? Do I go to Derek? Scott? Isaac? What do I do? Do I send Jackson away and find Vernon and Erica on my own? What?

Jackson opens up my front door and looks at me sadly. I walk over and wrap my arms around him. Jackson wants to leave, he's coming to see if I'm going with him. He closes the door and we walk over and sit on the couch. I stare at the ground. This is it. It's now or never. I look up and my gaze meets his.

"Jackson, I don't know. I want to be with you, but I can't, not until I figure out what the hell I'm capable of. I turned into Allison- I don't even know how I did. I can't put you in danger. If I stay here, I can't hurt anyone. Jackson you mean the world to me. I don't want to let you go."