8: Breathe

I pound my head against the door repetitively. My hands balled into fists at my sides. Tears stream down my face as I curse out loud, if not nearly yelling. Blood seeps from my hands from my claws digging through. I stand up and flip the recliner. I walk over to the sink and scrub my hands, the blood swirling down the drain. I splash water on my face and turn the faucet off. I dry my face with a hand towel and hang it back up. I take my boots off and lay them by the couch. I pick the recliner up and sigh. A stray tear rolls down my cheek, I slowly wipe it away and bite my lip. I take off my cardigan and mozy up stairs. I grab a pair of sweatpants and a different singlet and toss them on my bed. I grab fresh undergarments and walk toward the bathroom. I draw a bath for myself and turn on the radio. I pull my hair up and take off my clothes before getting in.

I sink in letting the water consume my body. I hum/sing along to the radio attempting to calm my nerves. My body slowly slides deeper. My eyes close as I start to relax more. An unknown cold rushes through my body making me shoot up. I look around and scurry out of them tub. I quickly dry off and get dressed. I run into my room and throw what I played out on. My heart starts pounding as I walk toward my old room. I slowly open the door and walk in. I feel something slash my neck that causes me to fall. I lose all control of my body, I'm paralyzed.

"Dammit Matt, I swear that as soon as I can move I'm killing you." I growl.

"I'm sorry TJ, I can't let my secret get out. Not yet." He says.

"I wasn't going to-to tell them."

"Yes, but you might interfere with my plans if I'm not careful."

"How?"

"Jackson still has a soft spot for you, and I don't blame him. Because I would do anything to have you as my own. I've had a crush on you ever since I can remember Jane. That's why I know your real name, not just TJ like you tell everyone else."

"I swear to God I'm going to rip you apart." I feel my arms starts to move. My eyes change as I slowly move to my feet.

Matt states at me wide-eyed. I smirk at him before growling.
*************************************************(Teen Wolf credit music)******************************************
"It wore off that fast!?!" Isaac whispers amazed.

Our feet move in step as we speed walk down the hallway.

"Yes, why do you think I'm walking right now!?! Just please don't tell Derek!" We manage to keep our voices low.

"TJ, I have to!"

"You can't! Isaac, you saw what happened between me and-and- him. You can't tell him. Please!"

"He's the alpha."

"No, he's your alpha. I don't have anyone anymore. If you tell Derek, I'll have to face the one who put me on the streets and made me weak."

"Derek- the bite is a gift T."

"No, like Scott said; he makes us think that he's given us this gift, when he only made us his guard dogs."

"If I don't-"

"I knew I shouldn't have told you." I shake my head and start searching for Scott.

I can't shift, not now. If I shift, everyone will know. Then the hunters will come for me. I need to find Scott, and fast. My heart picks up erratically. I stumble upon a scene. Erica gives me a weird look from behind Jackson who she seems to be holding back. Scott and Stiles look at me worriedly. I stagger over to Scoot and he semisupports me.

"Breathe." He whispers.

Harris marches up angrily. I see his lips moving but it's inaudible. Scott helps me to the basement and props me against a wall.