11: Tabby Jane Herself

My feet slide across the floor of my house. A single tear rolls down my cheek as I look in the mirror. My reflection has other plans for me. An arrow goes through my stomach and I take at it. I look back up to see my shadowself.

"Scott! Scott! Isaac! Boyd! Derek! Boyd! Scott! Scott!" I yell hoping someone hears.

My shadowself shakes her head and smirks.

"Yelling for help, always yelling for help." She says bitterly. "It's pathetic, Tabitha."

I rip the arrow out of my stomach and it heals almost instantly. I look back up at my shadowself.

"You're weak- you'll never get someone who likes you. Derek and Scott just feel bad for you. And Isaac- he's just a horny, sex deprived, teenage boy who tries to take advantage of the beta who has the same background."

"I'm not- I'm not-" My eyes change color and I stare into her eyes. "I'M NOT A BETA!" I roar making the house shake.
*Teen Wolf Credits*

I climb the tree by the Argents' house. My shadowself told me with the arrow. That's the only time I've seen her. She shows up when someone close to me if in danger. She gives a clue about who's going to do it so I can stop them.

"What do we do now?"

"The daughters are the leaders. You make the decision."

"Not at her age."

"She's almost eighteen. It's time she own up to her duty to the family. Victoria and Kate are dead. She's the next female in line. This family needs a leader."

"Fine. What's next Allison?"

"I want Derek dead." Her voice is flat, emotionless.

"What about the others? His pack of teenagers?"

"If they try to protect Derek, kill them. I want them all dead."

"What about Scott?"

"He didn't force my mother to kill herself."

"Neither did Derek's pack."

"They chose the bite, let protecting their alpha be their downfall."

I jump down and take off full speed. My feet pounding against the ground. I run to the subway to look for Derek. The moon's still up, but it's not bothering me. I run down the stairs and open the doors to the train. They're all chained up. The sight of Erica pleases me, but the others isn't right.

"Where's Derek!?!" I ask trying to catch my breath.

"He's not here." Boyd whispers. I run over and look at him.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. Isaac was the last one awake with Derek. How aren't you out of control?"

"I don't know Vernon, I don't know." I pat his shoulder and run as fast as I can to find Derek.

The Argents are after all of us. Mainly Derek, but they're still killing the rest of us. My hair whips wildly behind me. I use my abilities and the power of the moon to heighten them even more to run as fast as I can. I jump over a car and slide across the hood of another. My body practically soaring. None of us are going to die because of something as selfish as revenge for Victoria's death. None of them probably even know the truth. Chris might, but I know Allison doesn't, she wouldn't make such a rouge decision if she did. I pick up my alpha's scent and continue after it. I get near the sheriff's station as a car comes out in front of me. I flip over it and run inside. I look around and try to find my alpha. I catch another familiar scent, along with at least 5 others that I know.