14: Mystilyst

I managed to run home get my car and put everything of Jackson's in it that he had at school. I lost my first love, in the same night he said that he was still in love with me. I didn't answer. Honestly, I never stopped being in love with him. It's far too late now, he's dead. He was what kept me going. Isaac and Scott are trying to find Stiles who disappeared at the same time as Gerard. No need finding him when I know where he is.

Gerard is the bad guy. He took over Jackson and killed him, and more, and he'll kill Stiles. If Erica and Boyd didn't get far enough, He has them too. Hammurabi once said, "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.", hence also giving a life for a life. Gerard has killed too many people. I will KILL Gerard Argent.

*** Teen Wolf Credits.***

I walk down the halls to the locker room. At home, I changed into all black, leggings, a singlet with my leather jacket, boots, and a beanie. I look in the mirror by the girl's bathroom before going into the locker room. I catch 5 scents and only 4 that I know. I jump into the rafters and crawl over to where Scott and Isaac are talking about Stiles. Scott hands Isaac a shoe and grabs a shirt for himself.

"How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac complains.

"It's the only thing in here." Scott says. I look around and find the scent I know along with the one I don't. I cock my head to the side and wait. I crawl around until I'm closer to Derek and the man with him. They aren't talking, just standing there. The man is wearing a leather jacket and Derek isn't. I press my lips into a thin line and let them roll out. Maybe the guy is related to Derek. I crawl over so that I'm directly above them. I catch a strange scent and my eyes change color. Derek and the man's heads snap up in my direction. I squeeze my eyes shut and hold my breath. I open my eyes and crawl away. I slowly breathe and watch everything. My eyes change again as Derek and the man randomly walk out.

"We need to talk." Derek says in his alpha tone. The man makes himself more visible.

"All of us." The man adds. "Even the one in the rafters." I jump down and land on all fours. I flip my hair out of my face, transformed.

"Holy sh-" Scott starts. "What the hell is this?" More amazed by the man and Derek than me. Derek looks at me and seems as if he wants to cry. I slowly stand, but can't transform back. The man cocks his head to the side looking me over.

"Who is he?" Isaac asks referring to the man.

"Derek's uncle Peter. The one that killed a lot of people, including his niece to be alpha. We burned him and Derek slit his throat to be alpha."

"Hi." Peter says lifting his hand in the air.

"We might have a plan to stop Jackson." Derek says. That name that he said made me shift back instantly. "And maybe save him."

"That's would've been nice before, but he's dead." I whisper.

"Jackson's dead, it just happened on the field a few minutes ago." Scott confirms. Derek looks at me with concern, he know what it feels like. Derek and Peter share a look. They look back at us, with mixed emotions.

"Why isn't anyone else taking this as good news?" Isaac retorts.

Derek grabs my arm and brings me toward him. Peter looks at us weirdly.

"If Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen. He's planning something." Peter says. Of course it's Gerard. I'm killing him the next time is see him. "And we need to figure out soon." Scott and Isaac walk out leaving me with the Hale's. Derek wraps his arm around me. I don't fight, in fact I do the same. Peter clears his throat and we let go.