12: Sweet Bourbon

I don't know what to do. Derek said that he was in love with me and I told him that I was leaving. He told me something that he would probably never tell anyone. We made out and I told him to leave. I still have a choice if I leave or not. If I stay, I don't think I could get back with Derek. I'm starting to like Scott. He likes me too. He said that I wasn't invisible to him. What am I supposed to do now?

*Teen Wolf Credits*

I stare at the blank TV as I slowly pop popcorn into my mouth. I don't know what I am, but I hear everything. I hear the couple down the street planning a wedding, I hear Jackson taking a shower, I hear the kids in the house by Scott's playing in the backyard, I hear a girl talking on the phone with her friend about a guy she has a crush on, but I also hear the screams, not only them, but the words behind them. I don't know if I'm going crazy or what. Scott's boss needs to hurry up on finding out what I am. I can't stand this. I don't know what can hurt me if I don't know what I am. Wolfsbane didn't affect me, Kanima Venom barely phases me, what the hell am I?

I push up off the couch and walk toward the basement. I open the door and walk down the stairs. I turn the corner and walk toward the back. I open my father's storage room and flick the lights on. I go to the shelves in the far right corner and grab the oldest bottle of Bourbon, the one I hid in here, the 1903 suicide bourbon. A silver glint catches my eyes and I spin around. I crouch by where the glint came from and pick up my wrench. I twirl it in my fingers and stand up. I pop the top off my bottle and start drinking. I turn off the lights and walk back upstairs. I lock the basement door when I reach the top. I set my wrench on the island and plop down on the couch. I set the bottle on the table and my vision turns white.

Gerard comes up behind Matt and pushes him into the lake. Gerard holds him under and watches him suffer. Matt fights for his life, grabbing and pulling on the grass, his arms and legs flailing until he gives out. A drowning person can hold their breath for 87 seconds, but 87 is the breaking point. That's when involuntary apenoa kicks in. The Kanima comes out from under the bridge and looks at Gerard.

"Not scared of the water anymore?" Gerard asks. Jackson cocks his head sideways. "Don't worry, you won't have anything to fear now." Gerard takes off his glove and the Kanima's hand touches his.

Gerard controls Jackson now. People are going to die. Gerard will cause a massacre. Beacon Hills will have so many people coming, and even more running. The supernatural history will become historical. Beacon Hills will be a ghost town. Tourists will come to see what's going on. They'll all die. All because of a code-breaker. Unless they kill Gerard like they killed Kate. Both of them were code-breakers. This isn't going to be a good thing.

"Hello?"

"Scott, Gerard controls Jackson now, he also killed Matt. I just saw it. We need to stop Gerard before too many people die. More importantly we need to save Jackson. I know that you're losing Allison, just like I'm losing Jackson. Okay, we're both losing our first loves, common problem and one common enemy. We kill Gerard, we both get our first loves. None of this would've started if Gerard hadn't came with reinforcements. He declared war, but he isn't going to win it. This will stay a secret in between you and me. Understood?"

"Understood. How do you plan on killing Gerard anyways?"

"Ever heard of an opportunity kill?"

"No."

"We wait for an opportunity, and tear him apart."

"Then what happens to Jackson?"

"We save him. We'll make sure that he turns into a werewolf like he was supposed to."