Chapter 2

Aqua POV

I looked at him like he was crazy then down to see my necklace glowing. I picked it up and saw that the guy's necklace was glowing too. Glancing over at John, he was staring at me and the other guy with wide eyes.

"John?" I carefully asked. Finally snapping out of his trance he looked at me his Dark Brown Eyes turning black. He grabbed me by my arm and started to run. I heard a deep growl and then it sounded like a dog was running. John threw me into the car and sped off. I tried to look back but John's hard glare made me think twice.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"None of your business got it?!" He growled out. Questions were running through my head. Why Did John Growl? Why did the guy say I was his? Why did Johns Eyes turn black?

John slammed on the break and he was shaking.

"He found you. He fucking found you and now he is probably looking for you! Damn Moon Goddess! Why did you have to be born!? I hate you! I hate Elisa! I hate that you were sent to me! Now go fucking street fight and get some money or pretty Elisa won't be so pretty anymore." I nodded and I got out, not wanting to upset him anymore. I grabbed my extra clothes from the trunk and headed to the back of the car. John stepped out as I got into the back seat to change. I slipped on my shorts and my black tank top before getting out of the car. I took off my flats and threw them in the car. I then put on my tennis shoes and walked away going to the dark ally.

"Aqua!" My friend Blake Crow yelled. He motioned me over to him and i obeyed smiling.

"Blake!" We were really close. He always helped me win a fight by calming myself and by focusing on my opponents movements. He was like my brother.

"Ready for tonight? Your going against-" He looks at his papers, since he was also my manager, before going on "Marie Hills. Hey don't you know her?" I nodded.

Marie hills goes to my high school and we absolutely hate each other. Huh didn't know she street fought.

I put my hair up in a pony tail and walked in the circle. Cheers erupted when I went into the center of the circle before Marie and I started to fight. She kept up pretty good but not good enough. Just as I landed my round house kick and she was knocked to the floor a growl was heard through the ally. I was handed money as people ran out. I looked up and saw the same guy that called me his. Stalker much?

Cameron POV

I ran after her. I followed her scent and when i finally found her I didnt like what I saw.

'Our mate is a street fighter.' My wolf Roy acknowledged.

'Yep.' I answered back. I saw my mate do a round house kick and Marie fell down. Marie is a part of my pack and my Betas little sister. I growled and people took off right after they handed her money. I didn't like the clothes she was wearing especially around all these guys. The tank was loose and the shorts were way to short for my liking. Roy wasn't too keen on it either. I went up to her and threw her over my shoulder. I walked towards my car while she was punching and screaming at me. I set her in and had my beta Tyler drive us back to the pack house.

"What's Going on!?" She yelled and Tyler looked at me. I sighed.

"We are..."