Chapter 11

Aqua

I woke up yawning and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. It was then I noticed my eyes. They were purple.. my hair was white at the tips.

"Cameron??" I yelled and he tiredly walked into thre bathroom. He started at my eyes and hair.

"Whats going on?" I started to freak out and he looked uncomfortable.

"Y..your wolf.. more importantly... a White wolf..." He looked away like he was ashamed. He started to mumble something before looking at me. I gulped.

"We need to figure out away to keep you safe because if anyone else finds out.." At that moment Tyler, Ellie's now boyfriend and mate, rushed in.

"Cameron.. We have trouble.." He groaned slightly. "Its the witches.. They sensed her.." Cameron looked at me.

"Get dressed now." I nodded not wanting to argue with him. Tyler left with Cameron and went down stairs, Elli and I were upstairs in my bedroom as i got dressed.

"Hey.." I mumbled as i sat down beside Elli, now fully dressed. She mumbled a hi back. "We havent talked in awhile.." She shook her head looking up at me in disbelief. "What?" I was confused. What did i do for her eyes to look so angry at me?

"You don't get it do you?" My eyebrows furrowed together as she rolled her eyes. "You are going to kill us all Aqua." I shook my head as she scoffed. It was then i noticed the strange marks on her neck. Cameron Walked through the door way.

"Aqua come on. You too Elli." He grabbed my hand and held me close as we walked outside to the back, Elli wasn't far behind. When we got there Elli immediately went over to Tylers side. He looked at me before looking away. Strange.

"Aqua?" A woman in a long black cloak stepped foward. She looked at me glaring. Her features were close to mine.

"Yes..?" She started to walk towards me but the witches held her back.

"Your lucky they are holding me back because I swore I would kill you if I ever saw you again." She seethed at me and Cameron squeezed my hand slightly as he pulled me behind him.

"See me again..?" My heart was beating faster as I gulped. She laughed but unlike those happy inciting laughs it was evil like.

"You stupid girl. I'm your mother." She glared more at me. I shook my head refusing to believe her till Cameron looked at me.

"Shes telling the truth.." He mumbled and I gulped once again.

"All I'm saying is to watch out. You thought your stepfather was bad, just wait till your real father gets ahold of you, you demon dog." Then in a cloud of dust she was gone along withthe witches.

Cameron pulled me inside, barking orders at the pack members but his voice was like a distant call. I couldn't eat the rest of the day. Cameron refused to let me out of his sight. He called it a saftey precaution.

It was about Five pm when Cameron and I were finally alone in his office.

"Cameron..?" He looked over at me.

"Hm? Is everything okay?" I played with my hands.

"Elli said I was going to kill all of you guys and she had a strange mark on her neck. Why did that lady.. My mom.. call me a demon dog?" I rushed out and Cameron rubbed his temple sighing.

"Tyler marked Elli that explains the mark. As for the rest.. Aqua a long time ago there was a witch names Fiona. She was beautiful and one day she met a vampire, her mate, and fell madly in love. Her mate and a werewolf fought due to a dispute between the packs." I nodded and he held my hands.

"The werewolf, your great grandfather, killed the witches mate. Fiona was angry and casted a spell on him and his family. That you would be born a wolf and not human like your mother. A white wolf. This is where a curse comes in." I gulped but he continued on talking.

"A white wolf is dangerous. They cause destruction and chaos. Every generation has a white wolf but because they usually are killed as an infant you don't see them. You however were not killed." Thoughts were running through my head. Am i seriously going to hurt everyone? I can't right?

"White wolves are called demon dogs because well people believe they are sent here from hell to cause horrible things. But I know you aren't like the others.." As he said that last sentence he didn't look me in the eyes.

"But you do, dont you!?" I stood up. "You think.. You think im going to kill everyone dont you!?" I pulled my hands away as Cameron stood up.

"I don't.." I shook my head cutting him off.

"Save it. Im going to bed." I walked to out room laying down. It was only about Six pm but i was tired emotionally. I fell asleep quickly.