Epilogue

10 years later -Aqua

"Mommy!!" I scooped up my seven year old daughter in my arms, smiling as my eight year old son played with the children in the back.

"Yes darling?" I kissed her forehead.

"Where's daddy?" She pouted looking up at me.

"Well, Scarlett, I'm right here!" I smiled happily as she wiggled out of my arms and jumped into Cameron's arms. Grayson hugged me and I petted his hair.

"Did you tell Nellie I loved her?" She softly nodded at me.

"And I put the flowers in a vase on her grave." I kissed his cheek softly. "I miss her.." I nodded understandingly.

"I miss her too. But she died a painless death."

"Fortunately." He wrapped an arm around me, Scarlett being held in his other arm.

"Mommy? What was Nellie like?" I looked down at Grayson smiling.

"Your grandmother was the most amazing, kindest, wonderful person you would ever meet. And I know she is proud of all of us. She's with the moon goddess, looking down at us, probably laughing at the mess Mommy and Daddy have to clean up now." I raised my eyebrows at Scarlett and Grayson, gesturing to the toys scattered in our yard as the children's parents take them home.

"Unless you guys can be good little kids and clean it all up for us... Wouldn't want to make ol' gramma Nellie upset." Cameron and I laughed as they scurried down cleaning quickly. He kisses my forehead and I leaned into him. I heard a gasp from the children as I watched vampires fill in after a young boy. I watched as my daughters eyes stared into the boys'.

"Mine."

---
Ah this book has come to an end, but a second one is on the way. Stay tuned for Scarlett's adventure of being a vampires mate in "Thicker Than Water"