Chapter 14

Aqua

I woke up in Camerons- no our- bed, my legs tangled with his. A used condom sat un the trash bin in the bathroom from the night before. I cuddled closer to his naked body.

"Mmm... Good morning baby." His sleepy voice mumbled on my neck as he slowly kissed up to the spot where he marked me and I let out a soft moan, though my neck hurt.

"Good morning."I smiled into his chest. He untangled his legs from mine and smiled as I pouted.

"I'm going to make breakfast, go look in the mirror and see your marking." He just smirked as I excitedly ran towards the bathroom. I put my hair up in a bun and brushed my teeth carefully examining the marking that looked like a tattoo. He came up and wrapped his arms around me as he examined his.

Mine was a wolf and a cresent moon and his was a moon with a sun. Our necklaces broke off of our necks and joined together before disappearing. He kissed me happily and our marks tooled like tattoos.

"Let's get dressed and get ready for the ceremony." I nodded at his words. As we were getting dressed, the day turned into night, though we only spent almost two hours. Could hung over the heavy hills and he grabbed my hand as the moon shined brightly.

He held my hand tightly as we walked out, removing our shoes and went to the lake near by, all of the wolves surrounding us. A glowing figure stood in front of us and she smiled. She was an absolute beauty. Silver/blue hair, dark blue eye, almost indigo. Her long, flowing dressed was white. This had to be the Moon goddess.

"Your Alpha marked this half breed, his mate, a white wolf." I looked down and Cameron squeezed my hand. I looked up at him and he smiled. "Set aside your beliefs and respect your Luna. She holds together this pack, this family. She is the glue that binds your lives with eachothers, and is the half point between our world and the humans world."

She took our hands and stepped into the water, bringing us with her. Cameron's dress pants soaked with water up to the waist, my stomach almost completely covered. My white dress stuck to me completely. And I saw Cameron look at me.

"It seems our young Alpha can't keep his head straight around yo." She chuckled as we both blushed deeply. A white mist surrounded us and Cameron kissed me deeply. "They are now one. Bow to your Alpha and Luna." The goddess' voice boomed and every wolf bowed but I kissed Cameron again, only wanting to be in his arms.

This is where I belong.

---
I'M SORRY IT'S SO SHORT SCHOOL IS SO STRESSFUL AND SO IS CHEERLEADING AND SHOW CHOIR AND I'M TRYING.