Chapter 6

Cameron POV

"Haha you guys are funny." Aqua said uncertainly.

"Aqua im not kidding. But there's something else.." I trailed off and I rubbed the back of my neck knowing she will never believe me when I tell her. When I first met her I could smell the smallest hint of werewolf meaning she hasn't turned yet and showing how she didn't know we were werewolves that means she doesn't know that she is a lot more then what she believes.

"Oh now you're going to tell me I'm a werewolf." Aqua laughed but when she none of us laughing dread filled her features. "No.. you can't be serious! How could I even remotely be.." I could hear her heart beat quicken as her eyes became wide. I mind linked the others telling them to go and Tyler whispered to Elisa probably telling her and then they left.

"Aqua do you trust me?" She nodded slowly. "Then dont get scared." She closed her eyes as I got undressed.

"What are you doing!?" Her cheeks were deep red and I could hear her heart beat pick up once again and I got on all fours. When I changed I nuzzled her leg with my nose.

"You can look now." She slowly removed her hand from her eyes and her blue eyes widened in shock.

"You weren't kidding huh..?" I shook my dog head and she sat down to in front of me. She started petting me and I nuzzled her hand.

"Get on my back." I said my gold eyes staring at her. She immieditly shook her head.

"I dont want to hurt you.." She told me as she looked at me.

"You wont. I promise." She mumbled a small okay and got on my back softly. "Hold on tight." I warned her and I took off out the back door that was open and I could feel her hands grip my fur but it wasn't enough to hurt me.

"Just imagine that when you guys mate it will be you-" My wolf said and I cut him off.

"Shut up. Can we not talk about that!?" I growled inwardly at him and he chuckled.

"Okay okay. Fine. But you know you can't wait." I blocked him out as he had already tested my patience. Perverted mutt I swear...

I slowed down to a stop as we reached the pack members houses. My clothes were tied around my ankle and as she got off I ran behind a tree to change back into my human form and throw my clothes on. When I came back to her side she looked up at me.

"This is my pack members houses. There is someone you need to meet." I smiled down at her and took her hand as I led her to Nellie's house.

When my mum died when I was 10 and my father went into a state of depression, which isn't unusual when someone looses their mate, Nellie took up a motherly role. She could never replace my mum, and she knows that, but still she was so of like a second mum to me. After my father died when I 14 because of the depression and his beta, Uncle Marco, took his position till I was of age which is 16, to take the role of Alpha she was like a back bone for me. I love that woman to death and I would do anything for her.

As we reached her house I knocked on her door.

"Hold on I'm coming!!" I heard her yell from the other side of the door in a sweet manor. When she opened the door she looked surprised to see me.

"Cameron? You look so different since the last time I saw you.. Is it your hair? No.. There is a sort of shine to you..." She mumbled.

"Is it because I found my mate?" I chuckled and Aqua looked shyly at her feet.

"Oh yes.. Wait what!?" She looks at Aqua's hand in nine and the biggest smile appears on her face. "Cameron Gustavo Hayes! Introduce me right this instance!" I cringed as she uses my full name and Aqua giggled softly.

"Yes Mum." I rolled my eyes as I wrapped my arm around Aqua's shoulder. "Aqua this is Nellie Jordino she is like my mum. Nellie this is Aqua Leon my mate." Before Aqua had time to react Nellie through her arms around Aqua and hugged her tightly. Surprisingly Aqua hugged back.

"Ooh it's so nice to meet you!" Nellie said as she continuedto hug Aqua, and Aqua smiled brightly.

"It's nice to meet you too." Aqua replied and Nellie kissed both of Aqua's cheeks then did the same thing to me. I glared childishly at her and wiped my cheeks but Aqua just laughed.

"Cameron you look like a little boy again!" Nellie punched my cheeks and my cheeks went red with embarrassment.

"Mum..." I groaned as I became annoyed. All Nellie did was giggle.

"Yes well then.." She clasped her hands together. "Please come inside." Nellie smiled brightly and led Aqua in leaving me outside.

"Cameron come on!" Nellie waved me over and I obliged but I saw something different with Aqua. Her eyes... They changed to a silver gold when she laughed.

"Do you think...?" Roy asked me and I shook my head at him.

"Dont say that.." He sighed.

"But what if she is.." Roy asked me and I looked at my wolf straight in the eye.

"Then we're all doomed."

***
Hey so it's the author speaking♡
It's my birthday -12/30/15- so I decided to post a chapter that's been needing to be posted.
I love you guys -not in a weird way- and I hope you found Roy's comments a little funny in the beginning.
Question of the day: What do you think is going to happen when Aqua's secret -that no one knows- is leaked?
Hope you liked this Chapter and ya!!
Hope you guys have a good New year!!!