Demon Dean X Reader: Ive missed you

Your first hunting phone suddenly went off. You frowned at that. The phone was fairly old and was the same number you'd had since high school. You knew immediately that something was wrong when that phone rang because the only people that called you on it were your fathers old hunting buddies or your other family members who were hunters as well.
You came from a long line of hunters and your Godfather happened to be John Winchester although you weren't blood related to him. You had grown up along side the winchesters, your parents often running into each other and asking each other for help. You were the same age as Dean but he always ended up baby sitting you and Sam. You always enjoyed the company of the Winchester brothers though.
You took a deep breath and answered the old phone,"Hello?"
"(Y/N)! It's me Dean. Listen I know I haven't talk to you in a while but I'm in some real trouble and I need your help." He said, his voice like music to your ears.
"D-Dean. Where are you?" You asked, that being the only thing that came out of your mouth for some reason.
"I'm about thirty minutes away from you. You still live in your dads hunting cabin right?" He asked, having assumed you did.
"Y-Yeah. I guess I'll see you soon. Bye." You said, hanging up.
You clutched your phone to your chest frowning. If Dean was calling you out of the blue something must be seriously wrong.

~~~~30 Minutes later~~~~

By his strong and loud knock on your cherry wood front door you knew it was Dean. He was right on time in fact. He must not have been too far away from you.
You opened the door and looked at him. He looked older than you remembered even though you had seen him just a year ago along with Sam.
He was wearing a blood stained and torn shirt and had some bruises on his face still along with some dried blood.
You didn't let him say a word before you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and picked you up and hugged you tightly before setting you down.
"Get in here Winchester!" You demanded and he laughed and walked inside.
After sitting down and pouring both of you a glass of jack on the rocks you listened to what he had to say.
He told you all about what had happened. About the mark of Cain, Castiel, Metatron, Sam, Gadriel and about the reason he had even come to see you.
He was a demon.
When you heard you nearly dropped you glass and you swallowed thickly.
"(Y/N). You are the best witch I know and one of the best hunters I know. I need your help. Please. I don't know what to do." He begged.
You sighed and looked down before taking his hand in yours,"I will always be there for you Dean. I'm gonna do my damnedest to help you in whatever way I can. I love you." You said sincerely, the last part slipping out.
It wasn't as if he didn't know. You both knew how you felt about each other but you had tried for a very long time to forget about those feelings because neither one of you wanted the hurt that came with loving someone this much. He took your hand in his and your matching double banded silver rings touched, metal on metal. He leaned forward and took your chin in his thumb and index finger.
"(Y/N). I love you too." He whispered, leaning in and closing the space between you two.
His lips met yours, soft and sweet and coupled with sparks of electricity. You remember this feeling. This had happened so many times in the past. You'd even lost your virginity to each other and when you had decided that the two of you could never be together you had bought the rings. It was a promise to remember what was here, what was between you two, what would always be between you two.
You kissed him hungrily, letting go of his hand and wrapping your arms around his neck. You ran your fingers through his sandy hair and he grabbed a fist full of your hair.
He bit your lower lip roughly, causing a broken moan to slip from your soft pink lips. His hand pulled your closer by your hip, putting a bruising pressure on you which just made you moan again.
You pushed him backward onto the couch and you moved to straddle him. You were hungry for the warm body and strong hands you'd been denied for a whole year. You didn't care what had happened, who he'd been with or that he was cursed.
He was Dean.
The only man you'd ever love enough to give up everything for.
But that's what made your love for each other so toxic.
You grinded against him, the motion of your hips rough and deliberate.
He breathes heavily as his tongue snaked it's way into your mouth to explore the territory it had long since claimed. You panted, pulling away from the kiss and pulling off your shirt quickly.
He chuckled and sat up with you still straddling him,"As sexy as ever (Y/N)."
You giggled and blushed, taking off your bra and tossing it aside. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it before he began to plant kisses down your neck and collar bone and stopping on your sensitive breasts. You shuddered, letting out soft coos and moans of pleasure and when he stopped and looked up you simply captured his lips again in a heated French kiss.
He grabbed your hips roughly, urging you to grind on him again and you began your movement immediately. You pushed him back down, moving to kiss his neck and leaving dark hickies there before trailing more kisses down his chest. You reached his pants and smirked. Carefully, you moved your mouth to his zipper and unzipped his pants as well as unbuttoned them with nothing but your teeth which caused him to finally let out a deep groan. You pulled off his pants but had no time to do anything else before he grabbed you and flipped you over so he was on top, practically slamming you into the couch. You gasped and moaned, looking up at him submissively.
Dean smirked at you, leaning down and kissing you gently and lovely before his eyes turned black. You gasped softly and looked at him curiously, running your fingers through his hair gently.
"Dean Winchester." You purred, sending shivers down his spine. His eyes went back to normal before he yanked off your pants roughly and literally ripped your panties off your skin, making you gasp loudly. He pulled off his boxers and pulled you closer by your hips before pushing into you quickly. You let out a long moan at the feeling of him inside of you and you wrapped your legs around his waist and dug your fingernails into his strong back.
He began moving hard and fast inside of you, making you moan and spill out profanities which only turned him on more and made him groan in response. Your nails dug into his back hard enough to draw blood but it only made him pant and groan louder and move harder and faster.
Suddenly his thrusts became more deliberate, calculated in fact. He hit your sweet spot and you were barely able to choke out his name as he pounded into it mercilessly.
He buried his head in your neck and clutched you close as he brought you both to a long and pleasurable orgasm.
Once you had both stopped shaking uncontrollable and had regained a bit of your breath he got off of you and laid next to you on the large couch, pulling you close against his chest. He held you close in his arms against his no longer beating heart. He was still warm though, as warm and as seemingly human as ever. You both twitched with left over pleasure in each other's arms.
"I've missed you." He whispered into your (y/h/c) hair.