Castiel X Reader(lemon): Raised from Perdition

This story is dedicated to Crowleysdaughter652 They also requested it. :3

~~~~~
A long time.

It can seem like an eternity in heaven.

That's how long you had been locked up in heaven. Who knows how long it actually was. You were a rebel angel that was caught and you underwent an extremely amount of torture for it. But today that was all over.
Castiel was the king of the Angels now, the leader of heaven and he was cleaning up the mess that was left behind by those before him.
You could hear footsteps now heading toward you, someone to free you hopefully. Prisoners were slowly being Freed since he had taken over but it was taking some time since Castiel was reviewing the cases carefully.
You looked up from where hung on a stone wall, chained by your hands and dangling. The door to your cell slowly slide opened and in walked a handsome man with piercing blue eyes that were absolutely beautiful. You knew this was none other than Castiel, dressed in a black suit and accompanied by several other Angels.
"(Y/N)." Castiel said, walking up to you and touching your chains gently with two fingers which caused them to glow and fall off, dropping you to the ground.
You gasped but then realize Castiel had caught you safely in his arms and was clutching you to his chest. You blushed and looked down but he tilted your chin up so you looked at him.
"(Y/N) do not be afraid. I have released
You who were wrongfully imprisoned so that you could help me rule and be by my side." He said to you.
You looked at him in shock but you nodded and followed him away from that prison and to his room. The other Angels left as you entered the room with Castiel. It was a business office and he sat on the couch next to you, giving you a glass of water. Then he took your hand, removing the binding on your powers so that you could heal. You sighed in relief at that, relaxing for the first time in god knows how long although you stiffened when Castiel ran his hand down your cheek gently.
"You look much better (Y/N)." He said softly.
You blushed and looked down,"Thank you for releasing me Castiel. By why have you brought me here?" You asked.
Castiel took your hand in his,"I need you to be my second in command. I need someone I can trust to be here and guide these people in my absence. You and I have similar morals and beliefs, that is rare to find (Y/N)."
You smiled softly and blushed,"Thank you Castiel. I would be honored to stand by your side." You said, hugging him tightly.
At first Castiel stiffened but then he hugged you back gently. You pulled away, trying to hide your tears of joy but he saw and gently brushed them away with his thumb,"(Y/N) someone as precious as you shouldn't be shedding tears."
You sniffled and put your hand over his,"I-I'm sorry. I-..." You struggled.
"What can I do to make you smile again? I have to take care of second in command." He said softly, leaning in a bit.
"You could...do this..." You whispered, leaning in and closing the space between the two of you.
Your lips met and you kissed him passionately. After a few seconds of initial shock, he began to kiss you back and before you knew it your tongues were playing with each other as you explored your new territories. He was an extremely good kisser and his lips tasted divine. You let a soft moan escape from your lips which only made him grab a hold of your waist and pull you close roughly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and laid back on the couch, Castiel braced over you.
Castiel gently reached for the edge of your old and ripped white button up shirt and began to slowly unbutton it before sliding it off you slowly. You reached up and gently pushed his jacket off before unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled off his tie, looking you dead in the eyes as he did and pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side. You couldn't believe this was happening, he was so sexy as he stared at you with those piercing blue eyes of his. You wrapped your arms tighter around his neck and kissed him passionately, hunger behind your kiss. He kissed you back with just as much hunger but he pulled away long enough to shimmy your torn and tattered grey skirt. You let him gladly and pushed down your panties as he pulled off his pants and boxers.
He drew you close to him and ran his hand up your thigh and hooked your leg around his waist as he pushed into you. You moaned softly at that and hooked your other leg around him and pulled him deeper into you.
His breath hitched and his fingers pressed into your back and the couch as he let out a groan. He started to move inside of you, deep and even paced as he moved to kiss your neck.
You let out small moans with every one of his deep and passionate thrusts and you moved your hips with his as he trailed kisses down your neck.
Soon you felt the familiar build up of pleasure inside you and you scratched at his back,"C-Castiel...I...I'm...close." She moaned out as you panted.
He clutched you closer, looking at you,"Me too." He panted, kissing you passionately as he picked up the pace.
You cried out in pleasure, digging your heels into his hips as you moved fast with him, loving the sounds he made for you. Suddenly you felt a release of pleasure and cried out his name as you came. As you shook and writhed in pleasure you felt him release inside you and you shuddered as he groaned and held you roughly.
After a few moments, he pulled out of you, hovering over you still and panting.
"Was that...enjoyable?" He asked softly, blushing a bit.
You looked up at him and giggled,"Yes. It was. Definitely." You said, kissing him gently.