SamXReader: He still has nightmares (Part 2:lemon)

You awoke with a strange feeling and sat up in bed. You looked at Sam and sighed softly, playing with his hair gently.
He rolled over and looked at you sleepily,"Hey."
You smiled softly,"Did you sleep better?"
"Yeah." He said, wrapping his arms around you and kissing you gently.
You shuddered and kissed him back as he ran his hands tentatively down your back and pulling me close.
You flinched and looked away,"Sam. You're wounds..." You said softly.
Sam sighed softly,"Come on (Y/N). You don't let me touch you anymore and you barely let me hold you. Are you mad at me or something?" He asked softly, looking away.
You shook your head,"No baby. I'm just worried about hurting you. I don't want to hurt you." You said softly.
Sam shook his head and chuckled,"But (Y/N), you won't hurt me that badly. A little bit of pain just makes it all the better." He said softly, blushing a bit.
You giggled,"I still don't expect things like that to come from your mouth Sammy." You said as you kissed him gently.
He smirked against your lips and kissed you back, pulling you into a passionate and hot make out session. Once you have into his lips, you knew there was no stopping it. Sam was on top of you already, running his strong hands down your back and gently tugging off your underpants.
You shuddered at his touch, pulling your tank top off and throwing it. He chuckled at your eagerness as he pulled off his boxers and yanked you close by your legs roughly. You let out a gasp of pleasure land you ran your fingers slowly up his back and soft through his hair. He shuddered before pushing into you quickly and deeply, making you gasp again and pull on his hair.
He let out a pleased grunt, attacking your neck with rough kisses that left dark bruises as he started to move deep inside you. You wrapped your legs around his hips, moving your hips against him as you let out soft gasps and moans with every one of his thrusts.
The two of you writhed in passion together, your fingers digging into his back and hand pulling on his hair as his fingers pressed into your tender skin to leave bruises as a later reminder.
Soon he hit your sweet spot though and you cried out in pleasure, your toes curling as you threw your head back.
"Sam. I'm so close. I-" you were cut off by your orgasm, causing you to moan loudly in pleasure and shake in his arms.
He groaned at the sudden pulsing around him and held you close, thrusting hard a few times before releasing inside of you with a groan.
The two of you laid next to each other, panting and twitching.
Sam turned to you and gave you a cheeky wink.
You laughed and rolled your eyes.