CrowleyXReader (lemon): A deal plus some

For sivalover100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were desperate.
You didn't know what to do anymore with your life. You were stuck in a dead-end job and your boyfriend of 3 years had just dumped you for your best friend and kicked you out of the apartment you all shared.
You were desperate and alone. 
You were afraid.
You were contemplating suicide.
I mean all of your things were in your car and you were at a local bar running up a pretty big tab to try and drink your troubles away.
You sighed, looking up at the bar TV as it suddenly glitches and went static for a few moments before the bartender smacked it and seemed to fix it. You noticed the lights above the bar flicker but you paid that no mind, obviously the wiring in this place was shit.
You turned to look beside you and to your surprise a handsome older man stood leaning against the bar and smirking at you. You gasped and jumped a bit, blushing at the man in his all black suit.
He chuckled at you and looked away coyly before looking back at you,"Sorry love, didn't mean to frighten you." He said softly as the bartender handed him  a drink he'd obviously ordered.
You blushed and looked down,"It's okay. I was just...startled is all." You said shyly.
He smiled and sipped his drink.
"You look kinda down sweetheart. Something wrong?" He asked softly, his eyes serious.
You looked away, sipping your drink,"I don't wanna unload everything on a stranger..." You said hesitantly.
He shook his head,"If I didn't want to know Hun I wouldn't have asked." He replied.
You nodded and told him everything. You told him about your dead-end job, your piece of shit now ex-boyfriend and everything else shitty that had happened this week.
After you two had finished talking you felt so much better. You found out this handsome mans name was Crowley and listened to all his troubles as well. He told you he was a business man and worked for Apple.
After you two had had a few drinks and seemed to click you headed to the hotel room you were staying in for the night. You invited him in for a few more drinks and sat at the small table together with the TV talking in the background.
Crowley took your hand gently in his,"Darling, can I ask you something?" He said softly.
You looked at him and blushes, squeezing his hand gently,"Sure. What is it?"
"What would you say if I could fix everything for you darling? If all your troubles could go away and you could have everything you dreamed of? No more dead-end job, horrible bad luck for that douche ex of yours, a promotion to a better job, wealth, love, anything you want gorgeous!" He said.
You frowned a bit and looked down,"I'm not sure what you're saying Crowley. I mean I would love those things but how could you give them to me?" You said doubtfully.
Crowley looked away,"I haven't been...one hundred percent truthful with you sweetheart. I'm sorry for that but I can't just walk up to beautiful women and say 'Hello my names Crowley, King of hell.'." He said looking at you with solid black eyes. 
You gasped and jumped back, looking at him in shock for a moment before his eyes went back to normal and he looked away from you. You stared at him for a while before speaking.
"And if I say yes you what? Take my soul and kill me?"
"Not for Ten years." Crowley replied.
You sighed and looked down,"What happens after you kill me and take my soul?"
"You become a demon and work for me." Crowley says softly.
"So I get to spend eternity with you?" You ask, blushing.
Crowley chuckles and kisses your hand gently,"Yes darling."
You blush and smiles,"Alright. Let's do it." You said.
He nodded and stood up, pulling you up with him.
"So...how's it done...do we just....?" You started but he cut you off by pulling you close by your waist.
"Like this love." He said, tilting your head up and kissing you gently, his eyes going black.
You gasped softly, feeling the weight of the world hit you like a punch to the face but as the moment passed you wrapped your arms around his neck and kisses him passionately back.
He gasped softly, not expecting that, but smirked and quickly pulled you closer to him as you two kisses.
You backed up towards the bed, pulling him along with you by his tie. Crowley groaned softly, still obviously surprised it happily going along with it as he pushed you onto the bed and got on top of you.
Crowley moved to kiss you neck as he started to undress you. You moaned happily, arching into his neck as you helped him undress yourself. Once you were undressed you quickly undress him, leaving nothing but his black silk tie on.
When you were both undressed Crowley began to lay kisses down your body, stopping at your breasts and sucking on them. You moaned loudly, arching your body into Crowley's mouth.
He purred at your moans of pleasure, biting gently at your tender breasts as he slowly slid into you. You cried out in pleasure, pulling at his tie and bringing his mouth back to yours to French kiss him passionately.
Crowley groaned happily, French kissing you back as he started to move inside you deep and quick.
You moaned loudly, pulling at his tie roughly causing him to groan and growl loudly. You dug the fingernails of your free hand into his back as he moved faster and harder inside you.
You panted hard, pulling away from his lips and throwing your head back to moan loudly in passion. He groaned and kissed your neck as he pounded deep inside you until you both finally came hard, shaking in pleasure.
The two of you laid in bed next to each other, panting hard and holding each other.
"So an eternity of this?" You asked softly.
"Basically." He replied, smirking.
You giggles and bit you lower lip,"I think I could live with that."
The two of you laughed.