SamXReader(fluff): Good Boys (Part 3: Final)

Two months ago something happened that would change your life forever. You met Sam Winchester
and you fell in love.

You yawned, rubbing your eyes as you brushed your hair. You pulled on your leather jacket and headed out quickly to Bobby's place. As you made your way through the trees you started to feel uneasy but you weren't sure why so you just ignored the feeling. It wasn't until you reached the house that your heart sunk as you saw the black Impala parked next to it.
You took off, running to the door and just walking in, looking around and immediately your eyes rested on John before they set on Bobby then Sam.
John looked at you and gave you a gently smile,"Hey kiddo. It's been a while." He said.
You looked up at him as he reached down and messed up your hair but you had no time to say anything before Sam ran over to you and started talking excitedly to you.
"Dad found Dean (Y/N)!"
You blinked and smiled softly,"Really? That's awesome." You said,"I'm happy Sam."
Bobby looked at you and frowned,"Mr. Winchester just came to pick up Sam before he goes to get Dean on their way to another hunt." He said.
"Oh. Okay." You said softly, looking away.
It wasn't until then that Sam realized he was going to leave and you two might never see each other again.
Bobby looked at John before John interrupted the scene,"Sam go on and pack up your bag. Why don't you have (Y/n) help you."
Sam nodded and headed upstairs with you. The moment he closed his bedroom door you began to cry, covering your eyes with your arm.
Sam looked at you, his face twisted up in a mix of emotions.
"I'm sorry..." He whispered and you looked up at him as if he had three heads.
"Don't apologize to me Sam! Just pack your stuff and go. That way I can just forget about you like everyone else I've met." You hissed, moving to leave but he grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug.
You thrashed in his arms, smacking him and beating your fists against him  before you realized Sam was crying. You stopped, panting and just leaning into him.
"I don't want you to forget about me (Y/N)."
"I don't want to forget you either Sam."
Sam pulled away, looking at you before he pulled something from his jacket pocket and placed it in your hand.
You looked down at the black switch blade,"Sam..."
"Take it."
"But your brother loaned it to you. You're supposed to give it back to him when you see him." You protested.
Sam shook his head,"He won't mind when I explain what happened." He said.
You frowned,"What do you mean?"
"Well when I tell him I have it to a pretty girl so she wouldn't forget me he won't mind." Sam said, blushing brightly.
You took the blade and held it to your heart before hugging him tightly.
"Don't forget about me bitch." You whispered into his neck as he hugged you back.
You pulled away and kissed him lovingly.
"I won't forget (Y/N)."

You watched as the impala drove off into the distance, Bobby standing behind you with his hands on your shoulders. You ran your fingers across the cold metal of the closed switch blade as you stared at the empty road, wondering if you'd ever really see Sam again.