LuciferXReader (lemon): Lucifers First Sin

For Nyllfein ;3 lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You followed him to the edge of existence. You even followed him out from hell.
He was your one and only love.
And he was beautiful.
But he was so broken.

You walked down the long dark hallway, stone and salt peter bricks lining your path and guiding your way. You could hear the screams of the damned in the distance but you could also hear the screams of him.
You reached the bars of a large bird cage and you touched the bars gently. Suddenly a bloody hand grabbed your wrist and you screamed.
"Shh. It's just me." Said a familiar and gruff voice.
He was panting heavily.
You let out a breath of relief and held his hand gently.
"Lucifer." You whispered, leaning your head against the bars.
He stepped forward once and smiled softly, kissing you gently on the lips.
"I missed you (Y/N)." He whispered softly and bit your lower lip roughly.
"I missed you too Luci." You purred, kissing him gently again.
"You remember when we first met?" He asked softly.
"Yeah I do." You whispered, smiling.
"And when we first Fucked." He purred seductively.
You giggled and smirked,"Yeah."
He chuckled but flinched suddenly and looked back,"I have to go." He said letting go of your hand.
You looked at him with sad eyes,"We should have stayed in heaven lucifer."
He sighed and looked away,"We pasted the point of no return a long time ago little lotte." He said before disappearing into the darkness of his cage.
You sat down against the bars and sighed, closing your eyes. You could remember it all so well....

~~~Flashback~~~

You walked into the massive garden tucked into the forest and sighed softly, looking around when you finally saw him. He was dressed in all white and he looked at you with his piecing eyes and smirked.
You felt a blush attack your cheeks as you went over to him and hugged him tightly.
"You called on me Great Lucifer?" You whispered, looking up at him.
He chuckled and shook his head,"Drop the great sweet cheeks. It's just me and you. I knew if I called on you you would come no matter what. You are my one true friend here." He said, brushing a strand of hair out of your face.
You smiled and closed your eyes at his touch.
"Do you remember what we talked about the other day (Y/n)?" He asked seriously, his arms around your waist.
You frowned,"Not talk of this rebellion again? Lucifer you can't rebel against God. You know your brothers will not back this either." You said.
"That doesn't matter. I don't need them. I have plenty of other brothers on my side ready to fight with me. We can escape this place, leave and not have to worry about what he says! We can build our own kingdom (Y/N)! I can build my own kingdom!"
You looked down and frowned.
He tilted your head up so you were looking at him,"Follow me (Y/N). All I need is a Yes. Just say yes and I will make all of your dreams come true princess." He whispered sincerely.
You looked at him and caressed his cheek,"You are my one and only dream Lucifer." You whispered.
He smirked softly,"Say yes then."
"Yes."
Suddenly he crushed his lips your yours and grabbed a fist full of your hair as he kissed you.
You returned the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck.
He pulled you closer and ran his hands down your body, grabbing your ass roughly and making you moan. You pulled back from the kiss, a bit shocked by the sound you had just made but that didn't stop him. Lucifer simply moved to your neck and started kissing it savagely. You could feel the dark hickies forming on your immaculate virgin flesh but it only made you moan louder to know that he was the one desecrating your body.
Your hands trailed down his chest as you unbuttoned his jacket and pushed it off his arms, letting it fall before you began to unbutton his dress shirt. He grunted softly and smirked against your skin, moving to kiss you again as he unzipped the back of your white dress and pushed away your long (h/c) hair.
You shivered as he pushed your dress off your body as you pushed his shirt off his. He pulled your body crushingly close to his, panting softly with anticipation. You gasped and blushed at the animalistic look in his eyes and the hardness in his pants. He wiggled his hips against yours teasingly, grabbing you and laying you in the grass on his white suit jacket.
He kissed teasingly down your body, latching onto one of your breasts for a moment to suck. They were sensitive and you moaned uncontrollably, whimpering when he moved his mouth father down. He captured the edge of your white lace panties between his teeth and pulled them off, making you shiver with pleasure.
He pulled his pants off and kicked them to the side, bracing himself over your body and kissing you as he rubbed your clit. You were so sensitive you wiggled under his touch and squealed in pleasure. It didn't take long for you to be soaked from the pleasure of the touch you'd waited so long for.
He moved his hand away and licked his fingers, smirking,"Yummy."
You blushed but had no time to respond as he pushed himself into you. You gasped and held onto him tightly, panting and shaking in a mix of pain and pleasure. He pulled your hips closer, forcing himself in deeper which made you cry out. He panted along with you as he started to slowly move in and out of you for a few minutes. He was deep inside of you but his thrusts were slow and passionate until he heard the pleasure in your voice as you got used to the feeling.
He moved to latch onto your other breast as he gripped your hips roughly and started to move hard inside of you. You moaned loudly, shuddering in pleasure and panting as you clawed at his back.
He groaned and grunted, moving harder and faster the more you got into it.
"Shit (Y/N)." Lucifer growled.
You smirked and kissed him roughly,"Shh. Dirty language." You purred.
He chuckled and smirked, digging his nails into your thigh,"I'm a dirty boy." He growled as he pounded into you savagely.
You moaned loudly, throwing your head back, his words only turning you on more.
Suddenly you felt a tightness inside your body and your toes curled and fingers dug into his back.
"I-I think I'm gonna..." You gasped.
"Do it. Come for me (Y/N)!" Lucifer growled, his eyes going red.
You gasped but before you could do anything you felt an overwhelming pleasure overtake your body as you burst with pleasure, coming hard and crying out loudly.
Lucifer groaned loudly himself, coming deep inside you and holding you crushingly close to his body as he filled you and twitched inside you. 

~~~End flashback~~~

"You're right. You should have stayed in heaven." Said another familiar voice.
"Fuck off Micheal."
You heard a chuckle fade into the distance....