SamXReader(fluff): Good Boys (Part 1)

This story takes place during the flash backs from 1995 in the episode "Bad Boys" where Dean is spending time in Sonny's boys home. This story takes place during the 2 months that Sam is staying with Bobby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh, looking out your kitchen window at your neighbors house. You could just barely see the junk yard graveyard of cars and old house through the trees that surrounded and separated your property from his. You looked around, checking to see if your parents were looking, which they were not. They were too busy researching a case for a friend. You grabbed your book bag and leather jacket before heading out. It was cold outside, fall having us hit, so you pulled the jacket on and disappeared into the woods silently.
Once you were on the other side you carefully sunk into the junk yard, skulking around and looking at all the old cars. You picked one that was fairly new and got in, looking around for anything cool. You pulled out a switch blade from underneath the seat and smirked, leaning back in the driver seat and playing with it.
Suddenly you heard foot steps approaching you and you slid down in your seat, eyes wide. Your neighbor was going to kill you when he found out you were messing around with his junk cars again.
You decided suddenly to run, opening the door and bolting for the trees although you didn't even get outside of the junk yard before the boy tackled you to the ground.
He pinned you down with more strength than you thought he had originally.
He was faster than you'd thought too...
You grunted at the pain of his heavy body holding yours down and you glared at him,"Yo let me go!"
"No way! You were sneaking around and I saw you take my switch blade."
You glared at him, getting in his face,"I didn't take nothin' pretty boy."
He blinked at your sudden closeness and blushed. You had caught him off guard for long enough that you easily kneed him in the stomach and flipped your bodies over so you had him pinned to the ground.
He glared, struggling as you put the blade up to his neck.
"Don't you know it's rude to tackle ladies and pin them to the ground."
"Don't you know it's rude to sneak into people's property and steal their things." He retorted.
"Shouldn't you know by now not to be sneakin' intah my property and looting my cars ya Idjit." Said an all too familiar voice.
You flinched and looked up at him with a sweet and innocent smile,"Mr. Singer sir. How are you today?" You purred coyly.
The older man just rolled his eyes and held out his hand which you reluctantly placed the switch blade in. He closed it and put it in his pocket before motioning you to get off of Sam. You stood and Sam quickly stood up himself.
"Now how many times I gotta tell you not to be here stealing my stuff young lady."
"Too many times Mr. Singer."
"Than you should know well enough not to do it." He responded sternly.
You smirked,"But I just love all the free stuff and gettin' to see you of course and reading all your books when you inevitably invite me in."
Bobby shook his head at that,"Your flattery is useless kiddo. I see you've met Sam already though."
You look over at the boy next to you. You two were the same age, both 12 but this Sam boy was a bit taller than you.
"Sam this is (Y/N). Her parents are hunters who own the property in the lot across. They're good friends mine and of your fathers."
"Hey does that mean this is your friend Johns kid?" You asked cheerily.
Bobby nodded,"Yes. He's staying here for a while a-"
"Yeah I know why. I hear everything remember? I'm a ninja." You joked before heading towards the house.
Sam looked at bobby with a strange and confused face before following him and you inside.

After that day you visited Mr. Singer and Sam a lot although it wasn't until a month had gone by and you really trusted each other that you truly realized you had a connection.