Dean X Reader (lemon): Mail Call

A/N: This was requested by MikeyLover765. I hope you like it :0 by the way I love Mikey too but I'm a Leo girl tbh lol XP
~~~~~~~~

You worked hard at your job. Very hard.
You were good at your job but not as good as the head secretary. You aimed to be as good as her though, one day.
You currently worked for the COO which was basically just a stressed out man that had too much paperwork to deal with. He was a decent guy though and treated you right as a boss.
It was a normal Thursday at the office. The office had just gotten a new CEO and everyone was raving about how gorgeous he was. You'd also gotten some new lower level employees, including a really sexy mail man that everyone was buzzing about as well. You figured since you had to get the mail for your boss, why not do some sniffing around and check out the new office eye candy.
What could possibly go wrong?
You headed down to the mail room, your heels clicking on the tile floor. Everyone waved and said hello to you per usual. You were pretty popular in the office. You were beautiful and down to earth and even though you wore heels and a dress most of the guys recognized you as one of them simply because of your relaxed personality. You weren't like the 80% of other woman that worked in the office that were just pretty faces who knew how to fill out paper work and type up schedules.
You hummed softly to the sound of your heels clicking as you walked right up to the new guy who evidently had his back turned to you.
"Excuse me. You're the new mailroom working right?" You asked him.
He turned around and you were immediately taken back by his strong chiseled facial features and piercing apple green eyes. He flashed you a handsome and playful smile.
"Yeah. What's a gorgeous woman like you doing down here with the rest of the lowly workers?"
You blushed and smiled,"My names (Y/N). I'm Mr. McDowell's secretary. I thought I'd introduce myself while getting his mail." You said.
He smirked softly, leaning against the counter,"Really? I would have guessed you were a higher up with the way you hold yourself and the way you strutted down that hallway earlier, saying hello to everyone with a bright smile."
You blushed more and looked away,"Flattery will get you nowhere."
"It's not flattery, it's truth. My names Dean by the way. Dean Spears."
You have him one of your award winning smiles,"Nice to meet you Mr. Spears."
"You can call me Dean, gorgeous." He said, winking at you before turning to grab the mail and handing it to you,"Don't be a stranger. Maybe we can have coffee sometime if you'd like?"
You blushed again,"I would love to." You said, taking the mail and leaving.
~~~~
Later that same day at lunch time you decided to have coffee with Dean. The two of you sat down in the upstairs secretary lounge and talked. He asked you some weird questions about your boss but you figured he was just curious about who he was working for.   
No big deal.
Things started to escalate a bit and you found yourself flirting with him pretty heavily, something you didn't usually do. However that was interrupted when another secretary came in with one of the bosses. You gasped and grabbed Dean, hiding behind some of the kitchen supplies as you watched the two make out. You both laughed like teenagers to yourselves.
"This is probably the weirdest thing that happens in the office." You whispered to him as you two hid.
He chuckled,"You ever been in that girls shoes?" He asked.
You frowned,"You mean fooled around with a boss? No way. Not my style. I don't even usually flirt with people around the office or anything." You said, blushing.
He chuckled again softly, wrapping an arm around your waist since the two of you were already very close.
"Really? You're against fooling around with your coworkers?" He asked.
You smirked and blushed,"I said usually." You whispered in his ear before grabbing his hand,"Come on let's sneak out the back."
Dean smiled and nodded, letting you lead the way out the back and into a stairwell.
He grabbed your wrist once the two of you stepped on a landing,"Hey hold on." He said and before you knew it he had pulled you into a passionate kiss.
You felt your eyes go wide but you quickly melted into the kiss. After a moment you pulled away but smirked and pulled him to the last flight and around a corner to a section under the stairs where no one would be able to see you. You pulled him into a passionate kiss, running your fingers through his hair. He pressed you roughly against the wall, grabbing your leg and wrapping it around his waist as he ran his fingers up and down your thigh, scratching with his finger nails and sending shivers down your spine. You moaned softly into his mouth, unbuttoning his white button up and running your hands up and down his beautiful sculpted chest. You felt him shudder softly as unbuttoned the buttons of your dress and slid his hand into the front of it to massage your breasts.
He pulled his lips and hand away and began to suck on your neck and just above your bra line, leaving hickies and making it extremely difficult for you to hold back moans of pleasure. With his now free hand he began to rub you, making you squirm and getting you soaking wet quicker than anyone else ever had.
After a moment he crushed his lips to your again as he pulled down your panties. You kicked them to the side and started unzipping his dress pants while he pushed up your dress.
You reached down, stroking his hard length a few times, his breath becoming shaky as he leaned his forehead against yours. You positioned him at your entrance, giving him the same steely and lustful glare he was giving you. He flashed you a smirk before thrusting roughly inside of to.
You gasped and he bit your lower lip roughly as he began to move inside of you fast and hard. You held onto him tightly, your arms around his neck as you wrapped both your legs around his waist. He held you against the wall roughly as he pounded inside of you and your nails dug into his shoulder blades. He groaned loudly and you quickly kissed him passionately to quiet his moans.
You pulled your lips away as you both panted hard and you attacked his neck with hickies which only made him groan into your skin loudly as he moved deep inside of you.
You gasped, throwing your head back against the wall,"Dean....Dean I'm gonna..." You panted as softly as possible.
He smirked,"Go ahead. Come for me (Y/N)," he whispered in your ear, biting it gently.
You moaned loudly, coming hard and pulsing around his length.He groaned and gave you one more violent thrust before coming inside of you.
After standing there panting for a few moments he pulled out and set you on your feet gently. The two of you dressed quickly as you glanced at the time.
"Lunch is over. Shit I have to go. Call me though." You said to Dean, pecking him on the lips and tucking your business card into his pants before you ran off, walking a bit funny. You heard him chuckle as he watched you go.