CrowleyXReader: I put a spell on you

You sat at the bar, taking a deep breath.

You didn't know how this was going to turn out.

You were a witch after all.

You suddenly felt shivers roll down your spine. You look around and saw that everyone that was in the bar disappeared, including the bartender. You bit your lip roughly and sat up straight.

Suddenly you looked to your left and saw a handsome man in a suit sitting next to you. You gasped and jumped but he just smiled as his eyes turned red.

You sighed in relief,"You must be Crowley."

He smiled brightly,"At your service beautiful."

You giggled softly and blushed especially when he leaned in and took a deep breath in through his nose, smelling your hair.

"You smell like a witch."

You bit your lower lip,"I am but I'm here on business. I'm not your enemy." You said softly.

Crowley stood and walked behind the bar, pouring some drinks. He handed you your favorite drink before sitting down with his.

"I'm listening."

"My father. He made a deal with your people. I want to get him out of it."

"What's your name?" Crowley asked, you had obviously peaked his interest.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." You replied.

"Ahh I see. And what would you propose I do then? Just let your dearest daddy go?"

You shook you head,"No of course not Crowley. I'm not stupid." You said and quickly finished off your drink.

Crowley simply scoffed,"Well what then little witchy?" He asked, leaning against the table.

You leaned in, looking into his beautiful blue-hazel eyes,"That depends on what you want your majesty. I will do anything for my father." You said seriously.

He smiled devilishly,"Very well then. I want two things." He said after a pause that felt like an eternity.

"Name it."

"First thing. I want a favor. An IOU is you will. As in I call on you and you do whatever I ask you to do when I need you to do it. I like the thought of having a little witch on ice in my corner." He said.

"Done. What else?" You said immediately.

Crowley leaned in more, staring deep into your eyes and peering at your soul. You shivered and bit your lower lip, looking down.

Crowley tilted your head up gently by your chin,"You. " he said, running his thumb across your lower lip very gently.

You shivered softly, glancing up at him once before looking down. He was, for lack of better words, deviously handsome. You weren't going to lie. You wanted him. You didn't want to say no, not really. He was charming as hell.

You bit your lower lip gently,"Deal." You whispered, looking up at him.

He leaned in the moment he heard the words leave your lips and kissed you passionately. You gasped softly and kissed him passionately back. Suddenly you felt a shiver run through your spine, it was almost painful. Then before you could recover,Crowley was behind you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close, kissing your neck lovingly. He nipped and sucked on sensitive spots on your neck, letting out a soft purr against your tasty skin. You let a soft moan slip out of your mouth and you closed your eyes and leaned back as he started to unzipped your dress and slid it off your body. You helped him get it all the way off, letting it fall to the floor as he spun you around in your bar stool.

He looked at you, taking in your body and smirking as he undressed himself,"No underwear? Humph. Cheeky." He said, smirking.

You giggled softly, helping him unbutton his dress shirt but you left his tie alone. Just before he reached for his tie you grabbed it and yanked him closer with it, unbuttoning his dress pants with your empty hand. You could tell this caught him off guard but he loved it. His eyes flashed red and he let out an animalistic growl of pleasure.

He grabbed a fist full of your hair and yanked on it when you finished undoing his pants. You gasped and moaned loudly. He then slid his pants off and dropped his boxers to the floor before ripping off your bra. You cried out softly in surprise as he ripped your bra but at the same time you panted, your body hot with lust.

He threw off his shirt but left the tie on then he placed his hands on your hips and pulled you to the edge of the stool and against his body. You gasped again, whimpering softly with want.

"Crowley." You whispered softly, running your fingers through his hair and along his chest and neck.

"(Y/N)." He purred softly.

You leaned in and without words you took his lower lip in between your teeth and pulled on it gently, nipping after letting it go.

Crowley growled with pleasure, his fingers digging into your hips as he lined himself up with you, teasing you with his tip. You moaned softly at that, pulling on his hair gently as he slid into you finally. You both let out soft groans of relief as you felt yourself close around him.

Crowley started to move inside of you, one hand gripping the wooden counter behind her and the other gripping your hips as he leaned both of you against the counter and moved deep inside of you.

You moaned loudly, leaning your head back and letting the building be filled with your moans and soft cries of passion as you wrapped your legs around his hips.

Crowley groaned and panted softly as he moved into you hard and fast. He leaned down and attacked your neck with kisses and bites before attacking your breasts as well. You cooed and moaned softly in pleasure as you panted as well, scratching your nails down his shoulders and back and leaving deep scratches.

You felt your body start to boil, your insides becoming unimaginable hot as your eyes began to glow and your witch side began to show.

Crowley looked up at you and growled softly, attacking your mouth with passionate and hungry kisses as his eyes went red once again and began to pound into you as fast as possible. You both moaned into each other's mouths, panting when the kiss finally broke.

"Fuck. I'm close." You groaned, wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"Me too." He whimpered, holding you even closer if at all possible.

You started into each other's eyes as he quickly brought you both to a climax and had you screaming his name. You could feel him absorbing some of your power and he groaned in pleasure at the feeling as you held each other, panting and feeling high and dizzy.

This was the best deal you'd ever made.