DeanXReader(lemon/AU): Trouble

(This takes place in early/middle of season 10)

~~~~~~

You and Dean were very different.

He didn't even like you at first.

You had met Sam and Dean on a hunt. You were an old witch. You were an acquaintance of Rowina but you two drifted apart in the 70s when you had decided to be good and help people instead of kill, use and enslave them.

The boys had asked for your help finding a cure for The Mark. You were smart and you had survived the Men of Letters and were even able to take some sacred scrolls and hide them. You had brought them over to The Bunker and decoded them and found a way to suppress Deans anger and bloodlust.

The Blood of a practitioner of the forbidden arts.

In the Bible the forbidden arts were magic.

The moment you found out the news you slammed your hands on the table,"Yes!" You cried out loudly.

The boys jumped and looked up at you.

"What is it (Y/N/N)?" Sam asked in shock.

"I found a way! Look Sam!" You shoved the book in his face and showed him the page and explained it.

Dean looked up,"I have to do what?" He asked in upset.

"Drink my blood. You have to drink my blood. That's what it says." You said

"Dean it's a good temporary solution." Sam said.

Dean shook his head,"No. No way. We saw what happens when people drink blood it never ends well Sam!" He said

You turned to Dean,"Dean we should at least try it. Let's just try it once and if it gets out of hand Sam will put a stop to it okay?" You said softly.

Dean grumbled and looked at his puppy dog-eyed brother and sighed,"Fine. Let's do it." He said taking out a knife.

You took the knife and glanced at the book one more time before walking over to Dean. You rolled up his sleeve, putting your hand over the mark. You then made a carful cut on your collarbone. You nodded to Dean and he leaned down and licked the low dripping blood from you before sucking gently on the wound.

You began to chant,"Sanguinem sanguis meus cessabit tempestas ista......Sanguinem sanguis meus cessabit tempestas ista.....Sanguinem sanguis meus cessabit tempestas ista!"

You let go of Deans mark which began to glow and Dean let out a grunt and pulled you closer, sucking and nibbling roughly on your cut. You gasped and moaned softly, digging your fingers into his strong upper left arm as your other hand pulled at his hair. Dean kept drinking, his tongue flicking at the wound which made you let out more soft moans and pants. You felt your heartbeat begin to pick up, beating in your head like angry drums.

"Dean that's enough." You said firmly

Dean growled in defiance as you tried to push him away from the wound.

"Dean stop." You said frantically and smacked him in the chest.

Dean looked up and growled again angrily, his eyes solid black. You looked him dead in the eye though, your gaze unwavering as you caressed his cheek gently.

"Dean." You said gently.

"Dean are you okay?" Sam asked after clearing his throat. He was blushing brightly.

Dean swallowed hard and looked down, his eyes going back to their normal apple green,"Yeah. I'm alright Sammy." He said softly.

~~~~~~~~~Later that Night~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sleeping soundly in your bed when all of a sudden you felt a cold chill crawl up your spine and your eyes slowly opened. You sat up and rubbed your eyes, yawning as you stared at your opened bedroom door. There was a shadow figure in the door way, too short to be Sam and too muscular to be Castiel.

"Dean?" You asked sleepily, rubbing your eyes.

He walked forward towards you,"Yeah." He said softly, closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" You asked yawning,"Its 4 in the morning."

He walked over to you silently, tilting your head up and laying a passionate and sudden kiss on your lips.

You gasped softly and pulled back, blushing and looking up at him in the dark,"Dean...I...what are you...?" You stuttered in confusion.

He bit your lower lip gently,"(Y/N) I want you. Ever since the ritual earlier I can't stop thinking about you. I could feel your heartbeat inside my chest. I haven't felt that way in a long time. I felt alive." He said, sitting next to you on the bed.

You blushed even more,"Dean..." you whispered softly, touching his hand.

He took your hand in his and kissed it, slowly kissing up your arm and to your neck, drawing you close. His fingers tangled in your (H/C) hair as he sucked hickies onto your neck in the dark. You felt a moan escape your lips and you could feel your body tremble under his every touch.
You felt him push you down gently and throw the blankets aside before he crawled on top of you and pushed his boxers off. You quickly pushed your panties off and threw them aside as he kissed you passionately.He lined himself up with you and slowly entered you with a groan of relief.

"Dean..." You felt yourself moan out involuntarily in between kisses as he moved deep inside you.

He groaned as his fingers pressed into your hips hard enough to leave bruises.

The two of you moved together for what felt like an eternity before you felt yourself get close. Dean panted and groaned as he looked down at you.

"Cum for me." He growled possessively, somehow seeming to know you were close.

You threw your head back and let out a loud moan, scratching at his back as you came.

He growled out your name in response as he filled you.

You both panted hard, curling up in each other's arms afterwards as he held you close and the two of you drifted off to sleep.