Chapter 26: Disturbing Encounters of the Vampire Kind

Hey guys... as promised... here is the next chap. sorry it's short and maybe kind of shitty, but it was done & I didn't feel like adding more to it right now because of the current situation so...

Here it is... please enjoy ;)

******************************************************

Chapter 26: Disturbing Encounters of the Vampire Kind

Lianna POV

After that emotional ordeal, I made my way to my room accompanied by Ezra. He seemed nervous but relieved that everything had worked out eventually. I wasn't about to have lost my Uncle Ronan, nor was I willing to let go of my desire to get answers from my new found grandfather Lazarus.

My dad had set up a meeting with Lazarus in two days time, and we hoped to get the answers we sought from him about my powers, my mom, and my gramps as well as many other unanswered questions.

Ezra eagerly opened my bedroom door and pushed me inside. His warm lips met mine with urgency and passion. I pushed him against the door using a fraction of my strength, and curled my arms around his neck.

Our tongues danced heatedly, as he took over dominance and thrust his tongue wantonly into my willing mouth. I crushed myself closer to him; I needed to feel his love and calm. His hands moved down my body to my hips, squeezing gently after he swept past my breasts. He lingered on them only a moment, to cup them gently and flick my nipples teasingly before he carried on down to my hips.

God I wanted him so badly, but now was not the time when we had more pressing issues to have discussed. I reluctantly pulled away from his inviting lips and stared into his gorgeous steely eyes.

"I hate to admit it beautiful, but that was a bit frightening." Ezra commented, referring to my earlier tirade when I had punched my uncle and screamed at my two dads like a woman possessed. But I was on a mission then, and I wasn't ashamed of my actions because they had gotten me what I wanted and I would have done the same thing again given the chance.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I really didn't intend to take things so far." I confessed half heartedly. I knew it was quite a scary sight, but I was desperate to save my uncle from himself.

"It's alright. I love you, and so do they." He replied easily with genuine sincerity, but I sensed that he had hidden something from me that he hadn't wanted discovered.

"What is it Ez? Is it the meeting with Lazarus that has you so worried, or is it the fact that my dad has chosen to move Cyrus in earlier than expected?" I questioned with sympathy. We hadn't come up with a plan as of late because we had been too distracted by other things. But I saw, more like felt his apprehension.

"I used to be much better at this, at hiding my feelings from you beautiful. I guess I need more practice." He responded casually.

He neither confirmed nor denied my suspicion, but I was almost certain that he was entirely concerned with the prospect that my new fiancé would move into the palace months ahead of schedule. I couldn't have faulted his insecurities when it seemed as though we had no plausible way out of this mess.

"Ezra, I love you and I refuse to marry Cyrus. That's all you need to think about. That, and keeping our relationship a secret from my fathers." I remarked thoughtfully. I had no idea what they would have done to him, given the stupid rules and whether or not they actually applied to me in the same way they had to my mother, but I had no desire to have found out so readily.

"I'm not really worried about them. Okay that’s a lie, but I wouldn't let that keep me from loving you. Nothing could ever keep me from loving you." Ezra responded passionately and grabbed my face in his warm hands. He brought me closer to him and once again captured my lips with his.