Passion is the Divide Between Hunger and Need: Prologue

Here is the sequel to Blurry... I was so excited that I could wait no longer!!!

I hope you enjoy it, as I said is will be written a little differently, but not much, and will be rated R off the bat because I just don't want to mess around with ratings :(

PLEASE... COMMENT, VOTE & MOST OF ALL...ENJOY :)

*******************************************************************************

Passion is the Divide Between Hunger and Need

Prologue

Through the dim, tightly packed forest I ran as hard and fast as I could have. I had no knowledge of how fast someone like me could have gone, when I had never been at full speed before. But I had a hunger, a desperate hunger that called to me.

Shadows fell softly from the dense trees that surrounded the palace. Moonlight crept skillfully in between the full leaves as they swayed violently in the storm. Heavy rain pelted my face and thunder boomed loudly in my sensitive ears. Suddenly I stopped my frenzied search.

I had felt him. I had felt his pain and suffering like it were my own. He had been nearby. I was overcome by dizziness and sickened by what I knew to have been his true agony. Darkness descended upon me when I fell weakly to my knees and splayed myself on the damp, leaf covered ground below.

A sudden coldness, more like numbness, spread through me like a black hole of despair that sucked out my life. I had never felt anything like it before.I had to have stopped it. I had no choice. There must have been a way. I felt, no I knew, that he had almost slipped away.

With a new found fire and fury, I pushed on in my frantic search. After what seemed like endless hours, but what was probably only minutes, I came upon the clearing. Tears welled in my eyes as they fell upon the dark figures that encircled a ravaged body.

I pushed past them fearfully. Their familiar yet forlorned faces screamed out silently in pain, when they took in my own agonized expression. Gut wrenching horror filled me when my eyes looked upon the bloodied and wrecked body that so desperately ran from Death. I gently touched his face and gazed into his eyes. Every time I saw them, I felt as though I was lost in a peaceful, perfect meadow. They made me feel strong and safe.

His hand clenched mine tightly and his eyes rolled back into his head. His body shook violently when it was overcome with pain. Death was near. Its shadowy figure covered him completely. I would have fought Death, given my life for his. I would not, could not have let cruel Death take my love.

My eyes snapped open, startled. Cold sweat poured from my face. A powerful sensation shot through my entire body. I realized what had happened as I sat motionless in my bed. It was not a dream. It was not a nightmare. It was a vision, a cruel deathly vision.

Somewhere, my love, the one I hungered for, lay within Death’s tight grasp.

********************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this fist installment.

As always comment & vote... I would love to know what you think!

Crissy =:)