Break X Reader~ Sweet Tooth

Your POV

"[Y/N]-Chaaaaaaaaaan~!" A voice echoes throughout the long hall. I turn my head to see who called to me when I notice a pale, white haired man, surprisingly there was no doll resting on his shoulder. He quickly slides down the hall towards me.

"Ahh, Break-Senpai! What brings you here? You don't come to Pandora often." I say as I wave and give him a closed-eye smile.  He slips a candy from his pocket and slides the wrapper off. Unable to help myself, I giggle with a hand placed over my mouth. "I see you still have quite the sweet tooth, Senpai."

"Oh but of course~! Who could live without them?" He says as he drops the candy into his mouth. Still giggling I continue down the hall, Break following behind me.

"So what are you doing here anyways?" I say after a few moments of silence. He pouts and slaps both hands on his cheeks with a mock shock on his face. "I can't come and say hello to my favorite comrade?!" He says. A small smile spreads on my face as a gentle pink dusted my cheeks. "W-Well I just assumed you would be with Sharon-Chan or Gilbert-Kun."

Break just shrugs and continues to follow me. "Sharon-Chan is out with her grandmother. Gil-Kun and the others are on a mission. So I thought I should come here, see if I can get any useful information, and maybe chat with a few other members as well." I nodded and opened the door to a large file room. "What about Reim-San? Surely he is more interesting than I am." I say.

Break pouts and sits at a table, hands crossed under his chin. "I left him with some work, he'll be busy for a while~" He says taking out more candy.

I shake my head and chuckle softly. "You really should stop doing things like that to poor Reim-San, Senpai." I say as I begin to put away the numerous files in my arms. Break huffs and throws a candy, hitting the back of my head. I jump and whip my head towards him. "Naughty girl~" He teases. I stare confused before frowning and saying, "W-What...? Senpai I-"

Another candy hits my face, cutting me off mid-sentence. "S-Senpai!" I scold him. He shakes his head at me. "Tsk, tsk. Naughty [N/N]-Chan..." He says sliding closer to me, still seated backwards in his chair.

"Wh-What? What d-did I do?" I say my face beginning to turn red. He chuckles and tilts my chin so I face him. Our faces are so close I can feel his breath on my cheeks. "Break." He whispered, his red eye half closed as he smiled at me. "Huh?"

"Call me Break. No need for you to call me Senpai~ We are friends are we not?" He whispers as he leans close, his breath tickling my ear. Quickly I pull away and hide my red face by facing away from him and stuffing files into a cabinet. "R-Right... B-Break..." I mutter.

He giggles and claps his sleeve-covered hands. "I would looooooove to stay and chat~" He begins. "But I have people to torment and information to gather~ See youuuuuu~!" With that he places a light kiss on my cheek. My face burns hot and my hands fly up to cover my cheeks. "S-Senpai!!" I say surprised. He waves with his back turned to me as he heads for the closet. "I said you can call me Break. Silly [N/N]-Chan..." I feel a candy hit my face, but I just stand there, my face a deep red, and my eye twitching with embarrassment.