Chapter 1

" Cowabunga dudes!" Michelangelo yelled when jumped off the building, then when he landed he crashed behind Raphael knocking him down. "MIKEY, GET OFF OF ME!!!" he yelled out of frustration, roughly pushing him away. After getting up, they heard a crashing and screaming coming from an alleyway. Leonardo ,Michelangelo , Donatello, and Raphael quickly rushed over to see it was the dangerous Purple Dragons at work.

The Purple Dragons are known for their various crime sprees all over New York City from bank robberies to mugging innocent city people. Currently they were harassing an older woman into giving them her purse. "Give us the purse or..." he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a knife "I'll put a knife through your chest." The woman started crying and praying to them not to kill her. The turtles were just about to move in when suddenly an arrow came out of nowhere and knocked the knife out of his hand. In their state of shock, the woman ran away quickly.

"Yo, what was that fo?" the leader responded. Just as he said that two swift figures quickly moved to a dark corner. In the corner you could see two pairs of eyes, golden yellow snake like eyes and sparkly deep brown eyes, staring them down with intensity. If looks could kill they would have been on the floor in mere matter of milliseconds.

" Master Shredder won't be pleased that you're wasting your time on insignificant things like this." A calm feminine voice had said as a figure lurked out of the shadow.

The girl looked about fifteen years old, she had deep brown almost black colored unruly curled hair, golden scaly skin with bandages that cover her torso, arms, and thighs, she resembled a snake in many ways. She looked effortlessly beautiful and the turtles couldn't keep their eyes off her. "Wow, she's like really hot." Mikey whisper earning a smack on the back of his head from Raph. " Can I come out now?" a girly high pitched voice that was coming from the shadows said. "Yes, you can." The snake girl said slightly irritated , another girl came out she was very furry in all the right places. She had adorable bear ears, extremely hairy arms and legs, with hairy bear claws, and scratches on her delicate face. " Anyway, Purple Dragons don't make me come here again or next time it won't be so nice." The snake girl said icily "Why were you here in the first place" "I was sweeping the city making sure everybody was doing as their told, like good little dogs they are." As soon as they both turned around, Fong the leader charged at her with his knife in his hand and as he was close enough she grabbed him by the wrist and twisted it behind his back and kneed him in his legs." Next time you sneak behind someone make sure they can't hear you." And she let go. The rest of purple dragons ran away as fast as possible while Fong stumbled away.

They continued to walk away, when Mikey accidentally dropped his nunchucks, then the snake girl looked in their direction but they couldn't be seen. She said something to the other girl, in response she took out her ninja stars as the snake prepared her bow aiming at the building with the turtles.

" Come out and show yourself." She yelled " or don't I always loved a good game of hide and seek....turtles." The expression on their faces was a mix of confusion and shock but after a minute they finally showed themselves to her. They pulled out their weapons as they would be for battle. " How do you know us?" Leonardo said suspicion as they started circling each other with both sides ready to strike at any moment. "Well, you should be flattered that I know all of you because Shredder talks about you all the time. Everyone knows who you guys are." "Really?" Mikey said slightly excited "Yeah, we talk about ways to kill all of you. One by one." The hairy girl said with a small giggle. They all looked at her like she was incredible crazy, which in a way she was.

"Are we going to fight or what?" yelled Raphael " Maybe another time hothead." She smirked sultry, then vanished into night without another look. The hairy girl continued to stand there awkwardly " uh, I'll just go." The hairy girl said before she set off a hot pink smoke bomb.

"How'd she get away?" "Duh, a smoke bomb." Retorted Mikey earning him another slap in the head. "Not her Mikey, but the other girl she seemed, ugh I can't find the word for it." Donnie said baffled at the series of events. "I think we need to go home and ask Master Splinter." With that said the went underground into the most disgusting and revolting place in the world............. The New York City sewers.

    Once they entered their sewer loft, they went into Master Splinter's dojo where he is currently meditating. "Master Splinter we need to talk." Leo said catching splinter's attention "What is it Leonardo?" "Tonight when we were above ground, we saw two new mutants. One was snake girl and another was a bear?" When Leonardo said the last part he was slightly questionable. " Interesting. Did you see anymore?" "No." Splinter turned away to his picture of him when he was a human, his wife Tang Shen, and his precious daughter Miwa as he recalled the memory of the fire that killed his family. "Keep an eye on them." "Yes, Master Splinter." "Now rest my son."