Chapter 11

Hikari's POV

Ok so right now I'm just eating pizza with Mikey and that ice cream cat he brought with him to the dinning room table.. Even though we ate the ice cream cat didn't forgive me for almost eating him alive the first two times.

First time I took a small lick, nothin personal..
Then it got really personal when I took a huge bite out of it and got brain freeze.. I hope it didn't have any organs in that ice cream because I swear I could taste something weird in that cat. Oh well, it's already been done so might as well face whatever comes next.

Well unless an angry Ara counts for it. She's been really pissed ever since I got myself stuck in here with her and the turtles instead of getting help for her to escape. And it's not really my fault though! How was I supposed to know that we'd be stuck here, or that she was here in the first place of all of things?! I wouldn't that's what! Good Kami..

But then again, as a subordinate of Shredder and trained under him and his daughter I should of known very well something like this should of happened. And now even if I look at Ara she's gonna keep glaring at me, I feel as if I'm digging my own grave right now just trying to ask for her forgiveness. Well.. I guess there's nothing I can do now but wait for her to cool down.
And speaking of cooling down, that red turtle, what was his name? Oh whatever it doesn't matter. But those two have been fighting and arguing like some bickering couple since I found myself here in this place, sometimes I worry, but sometimes I just don't care enough to intervene in their fights.

In just one of the fights I was thrown across the room in a heartbeat in to Splinter's room.. He was meditating but now I know what Mikey meant by not bothering him while he meditates, in all honesty it's best to stay away from the two at all times.

So as I was eating pizza with Mikey and the ice cream cat I could hear crashing weapons and yells from the training room.

"Come back here you stupid snake!! Your so dead!!"
"Like you could catch me. And anyway didn't they say turtles were slow?"
"Why you little!- WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!"

So here we are in the middle of their fight, Mikey and me watching anime as we eat just trying my best to stay calm and not intervene the fight. Kami knows how much patients I have till I either smash their faces to the floor, well if I could catch them that is.. They're equally matched in spars so I'm easily doomed.
But it's just hearing them gives me a headache, and I hate fighting.. It reminds me of my father when he was still just as horrible to me after we had been overflown with debt. Just remembering it almost ruins my appetite. Almost .....

"You think they'll stop fighting?" I asked Mikey. He looked at me and shrugged, then looking back at the tv screen.
"Who knows, but I know that any minute my bro will run out of steam to blow off. What about yours?" I shrugged as well.
"She can keep up a fight for hours without breaking a sweat.. Heck I've even seen her fight our enemies till nightfall if possible for them, honestly felt bad for them"

"Seriously?"
"Seriously. I've tried to stop her and every time I was thrown across the city several times.. Never a good landing though so I was always coming back with stitches" I said and we both laughed together along with the cat meowing. But it was cut short when I got hit in the back of the head with one of the random objects Ara was throwing.

"Woah! Hikari are you ok??.. Hikari?"

It was quiet between the both of us while the two still threw objects at each other. I simply smiled and looked back at Mikey.
"Don't worry! I'm fine"
I got hit once again..
"And besides if I started fighting I would just-"
Once again a larger object hit me... Keep it together Hikari, don't let them get to you
"As I was saying.. Nothing could make me-"
And again a more larger object hit the back of my head. I stood up from the couch and turned towards the two behind us and took out a large mallet from the pile of junk thrown at me. A dark evil aura surrounded me as I then made my move and charged towards them.

Using my animal like reflexes I jumped up high and used the ceiling of the room to push some force and aimed the hammer at them.

"I'LL SHOW YOU A REAL FIGHT!!!!!" I let out a battle cry but before I can even land a hit the two sent out a wave of punches and kicks to my face and I was sent flying towards Donnie's science lab.
"STAY OUT OF THIS!" They yelled and in an instant I crashed into the lab and Donnie screamed.

"AHHHH!!! What the?!- HIKARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
".. I-I really don't know anymore... It's complicated Donnie"

So yeah.. That entire day was now spent cleaning up the lab and having to watch Ara beat down Raphael to a pulp as expected.. But they didn't even ask if I was ok, well.. At least Mikey and the Ice Cream cat was nice enough to give me the last slice of pepperoni, cheese, olives and mushroom pizza.