Two

After work Jody decided to hit the club up. He didn't had nothing else to do , and no female to bed at the moment. He was on the hunt for someone to bed for the night, fuck getting to know her. He just wanted a one night stand.

He entered Club Secrets his eyes roaming around the room. He walked to the bar and order Hennessey on ice. He slowly took a sip of his drink his eyes landed on a caramel skin female. She looked good enough to taste and he wanted her.

He walked over to the table she was sitting at.

"Hello, is anyone sitting there?" He pointed to the chair that was in front of the female stranger.

"Nope. Not that I know of." She said, not paying him no attention.

"Mind if I sit down?"

"Free country." She said still not paying him no attention.

Jody just smirk to his self. He liked her already. He see her as a challenge. And he likes a challenge.
Jody sat down in the chair, studying the girl face.

"You so beautiful." Jody whispered.

The girl looked at him strangely.

"Umm thanks I guess." She said taking a sip of her drink.

"What's your name ma?" Jody asked the female.

"Nicole." Nicole said, finally looking at the gorgeous man who took a seat in front of her.

"So Miss Nicole do you want to get out of here and have some fun?"

Jody felt something on his face. He then realized Nicole throw her drink in his face.

"What the fuck you do that for?" He yelled at her. Stepping in her face.

"Nigga you have five seconds to get your weak bitch ass out my fucking face before this glass be down your damn throat. What the fuck you take me for? A whore?" Nicole yelled at him , putting her finger in his face.

"No just a stuck up ass bitch." Jody yelled back at her.

Nicole slap him in his face then walked out.

Who the hell did that muthafucka think he is? She wasn't none of these other bitches in the club who be looking for a quick fuck. He had her Fucked up. Then the nigga had the nerves to call her out her name, the fuck!

Nicole Green own her own Clothing Store by the name of Nicole's Boutique. She was 25 years old, she just moved in a condo complex down town Columbia.

The handsome stranger ruin her night. She hated him for that. She pulled up to her parking garage. She got out her car and froze. She know no where in hell the handsome stranger was a stalker.

"Are you stalking me now?" She asked him as he got out his car.

"The fuck I look like stalking a stuck up female like you. I live here." He said angrily.

"The hell you do! I live here!"

"Man whatever keep your distance and stay the fuck away from me." He walked towards the elevator. "You ruining a good ass shirt man."

She stepped on with him and moved all the way to the other of the elevator.

"No you stay your black ass away from me. You started this whole shit. Thinking I'm some whore, nigga you NEVER get between these thighs. Fuck your shirt its ugly anyway." Nicole said rolling her neck.

"Never say never sweetheart." Jody said.

Nicole just rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.

"What floor you on?" Jody asked her.

"12th." Nicole said.

Jody sucked his teeth.

"No you not!"

"Yes I am." Nicole snapped at him.

He was also on that floor.

Great just great.

"Can my night get any worst?"

Yep it sure can.

The elevator stopped.

"What the fuck just happened?" Jody yelled.

Nicole started to panic. She started beating on the elevator.

"Help! Somebody help me!" She screamed.

"Girl can't nobody can hear your ass. Shut up!" Jody told her.

Nicole stopped screaming and beating on the elevator.

"You shut the fuck up. You got me fucked up."

"No you got me fucked up. Stop talking to me."

"You stop talking to me." Nicole said to him.

They was stuck in the elevator for two hours. They elevator lights started coming back on.

"Thank You Jesus!" Nicole throw her hands in the air. "I will be making it to church on Sunday morning."

Jody just stared at her. Well the only good thing that came out of this whole night was, his once wet shirt was now dry.

Nicole and Jody got off the elevator and walked to the home. Before they could enter they both looked back at each other. Before entering their home and closing the door.

***********
There's chapter two!

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*