Five

The next morning Nicole woke up, her bed was empty, she kind of felt disappointed. She thought her and Jody connected on another level. Her ankle was still swollen. She tried walking on it, and fell back on her bed.

"Who told you to move out the bed?" A voice said from behind her. She turned around and shed couldn't help the smile that creeped on her face. He came back.

"I was just trying to walk." Nicole said to him scooting farther onto her bed and sat up against the headboard.

"Your ankle is swollen you can't walk for a while. Look i brought you breakfast. I hope you like waffles and eggs." Jody sat the box by her table stand by her bed.

"No sorry I'm allergic to waffles" Nicole said trying not to laugh at the look on his face. "Sike I'm kidding. I love waffles. Thanks so much. Would you be joining me?" Nicole asked Jody.

"Naw I have business to handle, but I'm going to leave you my cellphone number. Call me if you need me." Jody said programming in her phone then peck her lips before walking out her room.

Nicole was again feeling disappointed. She wanted him to stay with her and keep her company. What she suppose to do now? She cant just sit in this damn bed all damn day. Thats boring as hell. She called her sister.

Hello.

What you doing?

Girl nothing, fussing with my baby daddy trifling ass. He gets on my nerves man. What you doing?

Sitting up in bed, bored out ot mind right now

Why you in bed? Niecy asked her sister.

My ankle is swell, because I fell out the tub last night when we had a blackout again.

That still don't tell me why you in bed.

Jody told me to stay off my ankle.

Hmmm lemme find out. Well I'm coming over.

Thank God.

Nicole hang up her cellphone.
*
*
*
*
*
Meanwhile Jody is at the gym getting a work out done. He see this red bone girl eye balling him. He winked at her and she walked over to him.

"Hello daddy." She greeted him.

"Wassup ma, whats your name?"

"Bri." She smiled up at him. "So whats your name handsome?"

"Jody." He smiled at her.

"So Jody do you have a woman?"

Jody usually don't like when women approached him like this,but he would make an exception for this red bone beauty.

"Naw, I don't have a women."

Next thing Jody know his back was against the wall and his manhood was in Bri mouth. Only thing he could do was grunt and groan his head off. He put his hand in Bri hair and started pumping into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, girl suck my dick, oooh suck it." He groaned out.

"You like that daddy?" She said with a mouth full of cock in her mouth.

Jody just nodded his head and stuffed more of his inches in her mouth.

Ten minutes later, Jody came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and looked up at him smiling.

"Follow me to my home." Jody told her pulling up his gym shorts and walked out of gym.

He made it back to his condo, Bri was just getting out her car too. They walked inside the condo complex together. Jody cursed to his self when he saw Niecy knocking on Nicole door. Nicole opened the door with her ankle wrapped. The look on her face when she saw Jody holding Bri hand stopped Jody heart. He know he would never hear the end of this if ever talk to her again. He contined to walk to his condo with Bri holing his hand.

When he was in his condo, he wasnt even in the mood to have sex with Bri anymore.

"I think you should go." Jody said to Bri who was taking off her off, but stopped and looking at him like "Nigga tf"

"But I thought you wanted to have sex with me."

"I changed my mind." He said then walked in his bedroom and shut the door. He really messed up. He was really feeling Nicole and he lost her before he even had a chance getting in a relationship with her.

"Fuck! How could I be so stupid?" Jody yelled. He needed to talk to Nicole.

He walked out of his bedroom, glad that Bri was gone.

He walked out his condo and knocked on Nicole's door.

Her sister answered the door.

"You have a lot of nerves showing your face at my sister's door." Niecy said with so much attitude.

"Just let me talk to her please." Jody begged.

"My sister don't wanna see your ass." Niecy said about to close the door in his face, but Jody was quicker and put his foot in the door.
"Nicole!" He yelled into her condo as her sister tried to close him the door on him.

"Let him in sissy pie. He won't be in here long."

Niecy moved out of the way and Jody entered closing the door behind him.

"I don't even know why you here. It's not like we in a relationship or anything. So fuck anybody you want. Now get the hell out." Nicole said. "Oh and one more thing I hope your dick fall off."

Jody left her house with his head down. Last night was really special to him, and waking up to her in his arms was amazing to him. How do he get that back?

*********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*