Epilogue

Wedding set up in Media

Nicole woke up to breakfast in bed, with a note attached to the tray.

Good morning beauty,today going to be a long day for you. Just know I want you to pamper yourself. Go to the mall get your nails and toes done. Go to the hair salon and get you a new do. When you done with everything I want you to feed my son. After that when you get home you should have a dress waiting on you to put on. When you done getting ready, there should be a car waiting on you. Don't ask no questions, and don't think about calling me, because I turn my phone off.

I love you, J

Nicole just looked shocked. What have gotten into Jody. She reached for her phone. She called him and guess what, his phone was indeed off.

What is going on? She started eating her food. Which was just a bagel, fruit salad, and orange juice.

Nicole started thinking back to when they first moved into their new home. They had a housewarming party. Niecy and her boyfriend came with their new bundle of joy. Niecy had a little girl. Who name was Nyesha Smith. Niecy didn't even gave her baby a middle name. She said what she needed for.

Jody and Niecy boyfriend Mike hit it off.

Nicole was now eight months pregnant. Look like she was about to bust.