Eleven

Aliyah in Media

"Aliyah what do you want to eat?" Nicole asked Aliyah going toward the car. They just left Carter's. They had to see what size she wore. She looked a little underweight. She still wore a 24months.

It was sad that Jody didn't know he had a child. He knew nothing about her. Not even her birthday. He felt like he failed his child.

"Cicken Nuggets." Aliyah said sucking her thumb.

She really wasn't a talker. She only talk when someone talk to her.

"Chicken nuggets it is." Jody said looking in his rearview mirror at Aliyah.

She look so much like him.

They had to go get her a car seat. Angel was riding around with no car seat. That made Jody want to kick her ass more.

"Hey Nicole?"

Nicole looked over at Jody.

"Yes."

"Thank you. You didn't or don't have to do this, but you are. I just want to say thanks."

Nicole smiled at him as they pulled up into Wendy's parking lot.

"You welcome."

"So do y'all want to seat in or go back home?" Jody asked Nicole.

"It's your choice. You the one that driving."

"Drive thru then." Jody said pulling up to drive thru.

"Hello welcome the Wendy's may I take your order?"

"What you want?" Jody asked Nicole.

"I'll take a spicy chicken sandwich meal. With a sweet tea."

"Lets me get a chicken nuggets kids meal with Apple juice, and spicy chicken sandwich with a sweet tea, and a two grilled chicken wraps with a large fry and Sprite."

"Will that be all?"

"Yeah." Jody said then pulled up to the drive thru window.

"Your total is $21.20."

Jody hand the lady his credit card. She swiped it, hand it back to him. Then hand Jody the food.
*
*
*
*
*
"So when do you want to start getting her room together?" Nicole asked Jody. Putting her trash in the trashcan.

"We can start now. Let me just put cartoons on for Liyah." Jody said.

"Okay." Nicole said.
*
*
*
*
*
Three hours and a sleeping Aliyah later, Aliyah room was completed. They had it decorated in Sophie the First.

"I think we did a pretty good job." Nicole said sitting on the sofa in Jody living room.

"Yeah we did. Umm can you do me one more favor before you go?" Jody asked her nervously.

"What is it?" Nicole asked.

"May you give Liyah a bath for me?"
"Yeah sure."

"Thanks. I owe you big time."

Nicole went into Aliyah room and pulled out pajamas for Aliyah and a pull up.

She picked Aliyah up in her arms and went into the bathroom.

Aliyah woke up when she heard the water running.

"Aww I see someone is awake." Nicole said tickling Aliyah making her giggle.

"Swtop it." Aliyah giggled then remove Nicole hands off her tummy. "Do it again."

Nicole tickled her again causing Aliyah to busted out laughing again.

Nicole placed Aliyah in the tub and started washing her up.

Ten minutes later Aliyah was out the tub and into her bed.

"You can stay if you want." Jody said to Nicole when she was walking to the door.

"Let me go get something to sleep in and morning clothes." Nicole said then left out Jody condo.

Thirty minutes later Nicole return.

"Took you long enough." Jody said.

"Oooh hush. I had take a shower while I was Already home." Nicole said walking into Jody room.

Jody follow her. Watching her ass in her pajamas bottoms.

"You could have take a shower with me." Jody said taking a seat next to her on the bed.

"And have a repeat of what happen last time no thank you." Nicole blushed.

"So you didn't enjoy my tongue on your body." Jody whispered in her ear.

Nicole trembled. Why is he doing this to her now?

"I'm not going to answer that." Nicole said laying back on the bed. Jody hand gripped her thigh. "Jody stop." Nicole whined.

"Nope you know you like that." He said moving upward. His fingers brushed against her middle. Nicole moaned.

By just one touch Jody has Nicole body on fire. Why do he have that affect on her?

"You want me to stop?" Jody whispered in her ear laying back on the bed with her.

"Yeah your daughter right in the next room." Nicole said sitting up again.

"Oh yeah that is right. My bad." Jody said rubbing his ear.

"It's okay you don't have to apologize."

"Tomorrow I'm taking Aliyah to see my parents. You should join us." Jody said to Nicole then yawned.

"Uhhh I don't do parents." Nicole said.

"Okay. Cool." Jody said disappointed. Well at least he know they probably may not have a serious relationship then. "Well I'm about to take a shower." He said then walked into the bathroom and close the door.

Nicole was confused. Why did he want her to meet his parents? Why did he seem disappointed when she said she don't do parents? Why? Why? Why? Nicole sighed then got up under the covers and turn on the tv.

Twenty minutes later. Jody walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked to his side of the bed dropped the towel and got in the bed nude. He didn't say anything to Nicole. Just turn on his side facing away from her

Really? If he's going to act like this I can go home. Nicole said to herself.

"Jody what's your problem?"

"I don't have one."

"Then why you acting this way?"

"Nothing man. Just forget. You done made things clear to me." Jody said still not facing her.

"You know what man forget this. I'm going back home." Nicole said getting out the bed.

"Man why?" Jody yelled.

"Lower your voice." Nicole whispered yelled at him.

Jody glared at her.

"Why you leaving me?" Jody asked her getting out the bed to walk over to where she was standing.

"You is acting like an ass for no reason thats why." Nicole glared at him.

"I just want you to meet my family. Is that too much to ask for? I want to show you that, I'm at least trying to make this work. No other woman have ever met my family. I want you too meet them. Please." Jody took her hands in his.

"Fine Jody." Nicole said.

"Good, now get back in the bed."

They both got back in the bed and cuddle.

*******
Sorry if it seem boring.

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*