Eight

Nicole outfit in Media

Nicole woke up feeling great. The dreams she had about her and Jody was xxxrated. The things she did in her dream. She wouldn't be brave enough to do in real life.

She woke up and did her morning routine. She decided to get dressed and get out the house for awhile. She put on a Bow Denim Blue Sleeveless POLO Collar Blouse, Frame Denim Blue Le Skinny Dr Jeanne, Converse Chuck Taylor, Stud Earrings, Lucky Brand Necklace, and black shades.

She was ready to head out. When she stepped outside her house Jody was just stepping outside his condo also. They looked at each other with so much lust in their eyes.

"Wassup Nicole." Jody greeted her.

"Hey Jody." Nicole waved at him.

"Where you going looking like that? You look nice." Jody asked her.

"Aww thanks. I don't know where I'm going. I just wanted to get out my condo for awhile."

"Well you want to go to Frankie's Fun Park with me?"

Nicole really didn't have to think about that.

"Yes sure, I love too." Nicole said getting on the elevator with Jody. She tried not to stare at him, because if she did, she would think about those dreams she had.

"So you want to take my car or yours?" Jody asked.

"Lets take yours." Nicole said.

"You just don't want to lose your gas." Jody said laughing, Nicole joined in.

"That's not true." Nicole said. Jody looked over at her and gave her a look. "Okay maybe a little bit."

They walked over to Jody car, Jody unlocked his car door, and open the door for Nicole get it. He shut the door and went to the driver side. Then got in.
*
*
*
*
They arrived at Frankie's Fun Park. Men was eye balling Nicole body down. Jody pulled Nicole closer to him. One man even had the nerves to wink at Nicole. Jody was getting jealous. He never gotten jealous of the next man, or over any women he deal with.

"Man I'm ready to go already." Jody said flexing his jaw muscles.

Nicole looked confused.

"What? Why? We just got here." Nicole said.

"Man look, every where we go some nigga looking at you like they want to devour you." Jody sucked his teeth..

Nicole looked at Jody. Wait , was Jody jealous? Nicole busted out laughing.

"You're jealous?" Nicole asked him laughing.

Jody just glared at Nicole. Hell yeah he was jealous. He didn't need no man looked at his woman like that. Wait! Was Nicole his woman now?

"Nah I'm not jealous. I just don't want no man, looking at what I consider mine." Jody said pulling on his ear.

"Hmm so I'm yours?" Nicole asked him walking up to him.

Jody had to swallow that lump that was forming in the middle of his throat.

"Yes you are mine." Jody said wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

He lower his mouth to kiss her. The kiss got heated. Jody slipped his tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it and vice versa. Nicole moaned in Jody mouth. Their tongue was playing hide and go seek with each other. Jody was getting hard and Nicole panties was soaked.

Thank God she kept an extra pair of panties in her bag. They needed to pull away from each other, but they didn't want too.

Nicole pulled her lips from Jody mouth. Jody groaned.

Nicole laughed.

"Jody we are in a public place. We can't be doing nothing like that."

"Why not? I do it all the time." Jody said. Then at immediately wanted to take it back.

Nicole looked hurt, by what he said.
"N-Nicole? Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." Jody said pulling her back in his arms.

Nicole feelings was hurt. Was she really ready to get in a relationship with Jody? Would she get hurt by him? Did she really want to put her all into a relationship? To late to back out now.

"It's cool." She forced a smiled.

They continued to enjoy each other company. They went out to eat to Lizard Thicket.

Now they were on their way back to the condo complex. They rode in comfortable silence. They both in their own world.

"You coming to my condo right?" Jody asked Nicole.

Nicole nodded her head yes.

When they stepped inside Jody condo Nicole was amazed. His living room set was to die for. His kitchen was incredible. It looked like a woman decorated it. Nicole instantly got jealous.

"Uh oh I know that look. What's wrong?" Jody walked up to Nicole.

"Oh nothing."

"You sure?" Jody asked her.

She nodded her head.

"Nice place. It's decorated pretty."

"Thanks. I'll be sure to tell my mother you like it."

Nicole eyes widen.

"Your mom decorated your home for you?"

Jody nodded.

He lead her to his room. He usually don't be in his living room. He's always in his room.

"Wow your room is just like the one in my dream." Nicole blurted out.

Jody had a smile on his face.

"Awww so you dreaming about me now?"

"What? No! Boy please." Nicole lied playfully then went to sit on his bed.

Yes this bed was so comfortable.

Would we have sex tonight? Nicole thought in her head.

"Not if you not ready?" Jody said back.

"Huh!" Nicole jumped. "Did I say that out loud?"

Jody nodded his head.

She wasn't ready to have sex with him yet. Well she was ready but not ready ready. She wanted to get to know him a little better first.

"Take off your clothes." Jody handed her a long shirt out his closet.

Nicole was about to walk in the bathroom to put on her clothes.

"What you going in the bathroom for? I already seen you naked." Jody said taking off his clothes, he walked in the bathroom and turn on the shower. "Join me."

Nicole took off her clothes and join him in the shower.

********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*