Sixteen

One Week later

Nicole was beyond tired. Messing round with Jody she gets no sleep in the night. Its like he's an energizer bunny. He don't get tired. He's like a sex machine, but never stop. She was sore, could barely  walk. He really did a number on her. One minute he wants to go slow, then fast. One thing she learn about Jody was he likes rough sex. I mean pound in you sex. She remember that night they use the gel he made. Boy oh boy that was a night to remember, the things she did to him, she never did it a day in her life.  She don't think she can go again. She needed a break from him. Don't give her wrong she could keep up with him a little bit, but still she deserve a break. Right?

"I'm ready for tonight, what about you?" Jody asked her walking up behind her in the kitchen.

She was making Aliyah a snack for today.

"Jody I'm tired. I need a break. We been having sex nonstop since last week. Can we take a break please?" She asked turning around to face him.

The look Jody gave her turn her stomach.

"Okay, cool." He said then turn away from her.

She could tell he was mad, but why though? Wasn't he tired?

Five minutes later Jody came back in the living room and kitchen area fully dressed. Nicole heart hurt. She hope he not about to go out and do something foolish, foolish as in mess with another woman.

"Jody, where you going?" Nicole asked Jody.

"Out."  He replied back.

"Out where?"

"Man why you in my business? I don't ask you where you be going."

"That's because I haven't been anywhere for a full week now, if you can remember." Nicole folded her arms.

"Well you can go anywhere you want, when you want. I'm not dealing with you no more."

Nicole instantly got mad. She looked around to see if Aliyah was around, when she wasn't she slap the fuck out of Jody.

"Are you serious right now? You mad at me, because I don't want to have sex with you? Nigga we been having sex everyday this week. Am I allowed to take a break? Damn. You act like you got a sex addiction or something."

Damn. That's when it hit her. He was addicted to sex. That's why he have sex with different women. Damn, so she didn't have a chance with him in the first place. She don't even know why she tried.

"Well you can go out, and do what ever you do. I'll take Liyah. After this night, I think it best we don't talk anymore. I'm not right for you. You just need to be alone. You will not play all over my heart then stomp on it. If sex is what you want every day, you need to find someone who can keep up with you. Sorry it wasn't me." Nicole said walking away from him in Aliyah room. She packed a overnight bag for Liyah, picked Liyah up, and walked out Jody house leaving him in the same spot she left him at.

Jody can't believe this is happening right now. She suppose to want sex as much as he do. Why was she tripping? Yes she match him in the bedroom, so why she don't want to have sex tonight? That made him mad as hell. If she didn't want to give it to him. He sure can get it from someone else. Yep she was right about one thing though. He was addicted to sex. If he can get it, he's going to get it.

Then it hit him, he's out of condoms, was out for a while now. He and Nicole haven't use one all week. Shit! That was his number one rule: Always wear a rubber. Now Nicole might be pregnant with his baby and he don't want that. He don't know why he started this thing with her. He thought he was ready to settle down, but how can he be, the one woman he wants don't like to have sex everyday? I mean they do take breaks during the day, wasn't that enough? Jody was so frustrated right now.

What was he suppose to be doing again? He didn't even remember. He will just take a nap. He was horny man. Maybe he could call up one of his old side piece for a quickie. No that wouldn't be right. Especially since he had Nicole in his bed all week.

Damn he done fuck up. No where in hell Nicole will forgive him. He will try though. He cant lose her.

Jody knocked on Nicole door. She answer it will blood shot red eyes. Damn he made her cry. He tried to hold her, but she push him away.

"If you here to get Aliyah I'll get her for you." Nicole said went to get Aliyah out her room. She was down for her nap.

"Look Nicole I'm sorry." Jody said when Nicole came back with Aliyah in her arms.

"Save it Jody, you made everything clear to me. Its just best we stop everything right here. I'll still see Aliyah if that's okay with you, but me and you just wont work." When she said that a tear slip from her eyes.

Jody got Aliyah from her and left her condo. His heart hurt. He cause it on his self though.

*********

What you think?  

Did Nicole overreacted?

Was Jody wrong?

Will they get through this?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*