Ten

Three days later

Angel and Jody sat in the waiting room with Aliyah. Angel called and told Jody about the appointment yesterday. She wanted to have conversation with him, but he hung up on her before she could say anything else.

Nicole was on his mind for the past three days. He haven't seen her since she kicked him out her house. He miss looking in her face or kissing her lips.

"Angel Hilton and Jody Brown the nurse called out.

Angel picked Aliyah up in her arms and went to the back with Jody and the nurse.

"So what you guys here for today? I'm Nancy by the way." She smiled at them.

"Paternity test." Jody said while Angel glared at him.

"Okay well I'm going to swab you guys mouth and the results should be ready in about an hour." Nurse Nancy said said swabbing their mouth with the Q-tip.

One hour later...

Nancy called them both in the back again.

"You Jody Brown is 99.9% the father of Aliyah Hilton." Nurse Nancy said.

"See I told you." Angel said.

Jody was numb. He was a father. He don't know how to feel right now.

He then got angry. Angel kept him out his child life for two years.

They left the clinic and went back to Jody Condo to talk things about. No not getting back together, but talk about him seeing his child when he wanted or when Angel needed him too.

"So when will I be able to keep her on my own?" Jody asked Angel.

"Whenever you want. I had her by myself for two years so its your turn." Angel said.

"Uhh what you mean by that?" Jody asked her. He didnt like the way Angel said that.

"I don't want her Jody. You wanted me to keep her so you have her." Angel said getting up out her seat.

"You one selfish ass bitch! You took care her for two years now you don't want her?!" Jody yelled at her.

"Corrections sweetie I didn't take care her, my mother did." Angel said about to walk out Jody house, but Jody pulled her back by her arm and pushed her against the wall.

"Let me tell your ungrateful ass something. You bet not ever show your fucking face around me again. I'm taking your ass to court for full custody. You will never see Aliyah again." Jody growled out.

"Good. Now I don't have to worry about looking in your face when I look at her." Angel spat out.

Slap!

Jody slapped her before he could stop his self.

"Get the fuck out my house." Jody said, pushing her out his house then slam the door in her face.

Damn! He don't know the first thing about raising a child. Fuck!

He will probably regret this later, but he have to do it.

He went in his room to check on Aliyah. She was still sleep. He walked the his house, leaving his door crack and walked up to Nicole door and knocked.

Nicole opened the door. Looking like she just waking up.

"May I help you?" Nicole said.

"I need your help. Come to my place." Jody said then walked back to his condo..

Nicole stare after Jody. What the hell just happen? Nicole asked herself.

She went to brush her teeth and wash her face.

She knocked on Jody door and waited for him to answer.

Jody let her in, Nicole paused when she saw the little girl sitting on the flood looking at cartoons. Sophie the first to be exact.

"Jody what's going on? I didn't know you had any kids." Nicole was really taken back.

"I didn't know either until recently. Well I just found out she was actually mine today." Jody said.

"Okay so where is her mother?" Nicole asked folding her arms across her chest.

"She don't have one." Jody said bitterly.

"What? Omg? When did she die?" Nicole said shaking her head sadly.

"What? No! She didn't die. She just don't want anything to do with Aliyah anymore. I'm taking her to court for full custody. She basically abandon her child."

Nicole looked at Aliyah and shook her head. That's just so sad.

"So what you going to do?" Nicole asked Jody.

"What you mean what am I going to do? Im going to take care of her the best way I know how. I got to change my guestroom into an actual little kids room, I have to buy her clothes and other stuff , find out what do she eat, and make sure she good. I don't know the first thing about kids. May you help me?" Jody asked Nicole.

Nicole looked shocked. Was he serious?

"Yes sure I'll help you. How about today we go pick out decoration for a little girls room. Then we can find her some clothes to wear. Then you need to take her to the doctor to get check out make sure nothing wrong with her." Nicole said.

She really can't believe she is about to help Jody raise his child. Lord help her, because she is going to need it.

Jody couldn't be more happy. Then he can ask Nicole to adopt Aliyah with him, so they both can be her parents. Yeah he liked that idea. That what he was going to do. He was just going to take it slow. One day at a time.

He look at both Nicole and Aliyah his two girls. They will be a family one day.

******
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy 014*