Chapter 5

Yesterday was as awkward as it could get. Today is a work free day except if I and Mia want to work since it's Sunday. There isn't really much to do so I call Mia.

D: Hey May May.

M: Do not call me that; only James calls me that.

D: Calm down, just want to know if you'd like to hang out.

M: Sorry, I can't. I'm with James.

J: Hey Dianna you should be ashamed of yourself.

M: Shut it Jay.

J: No. *chuckles* I have to tell her. Dianna I hope you're still there because you've stolen May from me this entire week and I'm not giving her up today.

M: Give me that. *shuffles* Hey Mel, don't listen to him.

D: Nah, nevermind I'm in hot and tasty if you need me.

M: Don't tell me it's because of Jay Jay.

D: Maybe, but he's right. He hasn't spent time with you so don't worry about it.

M: If you say so. Hey, don't do something silly, okay?

D: Okay.

I chuckle before hanging up; I carry a small black bag, leaving my room.

"Mum, I'm going to work; nothing to do." I yell from downstairs going outside before i plug in my earpiece to listen to Can't feel my face by The Weeknd (the song is just amazing).

I play the song and the hills a multiple times before I get to the restaurant. I enter the SR and luckily no one is there so i unplug the earpiece putting it in loud speaker, singing along while putting on the apron and badge.

"Nice selection of music." i jump a little stopping the music.

"Thomas? You scared me."

"Sorry, didn't mean to. Just taking my usual break." he collapses on one of the sofas and i shake my head before he takes my phone.

"Hey, give that back." I yell

"No can do sweet cheeks" he waves the phone in my face while I try to grab it.

"Thomas!" I punch his arm.

"Would you like to walk with me after work?"

"To where Thomy?" I stress his nickname earning a glare from him.

"Don't call me that." he almost yells, scaring me.

"Uh... Sorry I thought yo..."

"No, don't apologize I'm sorry for freaking out on you." I put on a small smile. "Now for that walk." He smirks.

"If you think I want to probably get murdered by Bailey, think again."

"What?"

"I mean she already doesn't like me so I don't want any problems."

"She'll be cool with it. Besides, you want your phone back right?'' He waves it in my face

"Give *grasp* it *grasp* back *grasp*"

"Pretty please with coated sugar on top." He adds.

"I don't have a sweet tooth." I simply deject, shaking my head.

"For a friend." Great! The damn puppy dog face.

"Fine." I give in earning a grin from him " Now my phone." I stretch my arm and he drops it. I put it in my bag heading out the door to start work.

THOMAS'S POV

I watch as she drops it in her bag and heads out. I was curious to know if she was dating someone; she probably was especially that Jay Jay guy. intake her phone and started going through her pictures. They mostly consist of three people: herself, Mia and James. This must be the Jay Jay; I wouldn't be surprised; he has blonde hair and blue eyes. I keep scrolling till i see one of him and Mia kissing, reminding me of what she said about Jay Jay being her boyfriend.