Chapter 15

I laugh shaking my head as I try clarifying things. "I'm pretty sure it's not my Dianna. One,  he doesn't know I work her and two, he doesn't know I'm here right now."

But he told you you're the only Dianna he knows.
Could you quit it?! I yell internally.

"That's what you think. As long as he knows you, he's able to know where you are." She replies irritated.

Seriously people what'd I do to this lady?

"Sorry, but I'm not going out there." I defend, sitting on a sofa causing Bailey to sigh.

"Just get out there. It's for this restaurant, not you. Don't get this company's name destroyed- it's a billionaire we're dealing with Dianna." She deadpans.

"If you ask me, I think she's right. It's for the restaurant anyways." Thomas says in support, making me tense a little and a bit angry.

"They're probably right. I mean... 5he's a bachelor you're not taken- you two could be a perfect match." Mia states as she glances at Thomas while a grin spreads across her lips.

I glance at Thomas who is clenching his jaw? Oh I'm pretty sure I'm seeing wrong.

I look at Mia noticing the mischievous glint in her eyes as realization dawns on me.

"If you dare have anything to do with this Mia..." She maintains the grin while pushing me out of the room.

"You'll thank me in future? Yes, I know. Now go meet him." At that, she closes the door behind me as I search around the place with my eyes.

Once my eyes land on him, I take in his look. His eyes are a pair of nice blue ones with his hair styled and him enclosed in a black suit.

Isn't it a sin to be that gorgeous?

He immediately looks up from his phone, making his eyes lock with mine as he smiles a little.

Great, like he doesn't have enough ego, you had to let him catch you staring.

It's not my fault he has a dashing look.

I snap at the voices in my head for a second wondering if I'm going crazy.

I walk towards his table after my mental fight as his eyes are fixed on me, not straying one bit.

"Mr Clark, can I speak to you outside?" I ask sweetly as he follows me outside. I stop to look up at him once we get to a suitable spot. I mean, I'm average heighted but people just prefer being too tall i.e Blake over here and also Thomas- but we're dealing with Blake here.

"Hello to you too beauty." He says leaning on the wall and adding to my burden of trying to look beyond his good looks.

"What are you doing?" I ask going straight to the point, not minding the tint of pink which stains my cheeks.

"I'm here to see you." He replies studying me.

"Well, you've seen me. You can leave now." I deadpan. I'm about to leave till I feel a hand grab my elbow as little sparks flow through me and he pulled me back.

He sights the bracelet, immediately frowning in confusion.

I use the opportunity to yank my arm away.  I'm struggling with Thomas, I can't have another guy running around in my mind.

"As much as I enjoy this feisty side of you, I know there's a nice and friendly part of you." He says with a sigh.

"What if there isn't?" I retort.