arrival and lust

Author's note: I will not update soon because I will start my autumn's exams on Monday and I will be away from the computer and Internet for 10 days. I hope you understand. Wish my luck.

They finally reached to their destination. Jane left a sigh of relief and parked the airstream outside of an Inn. The sky had some clouds and it was possible for a rain later. Jane and Lisbon took their bags and went to the desk and checked in. Jane pulled Lisbon in a hug and spoke to the young woman in the reception.

"Hello. My name is Patrick Jane. I booked a cabin last week." Jane introduced himself polite to the woman.

"Yes, of course Mr. Jane. I'm Ellen Wilson. We waited you arrival from the previous day."

"Our car broke and we had to spend the night in our vehicle. I hope there is no problem with our reservation." Lisbon explained calm.

"No, of course not. Your cabin is still in available. I'll need an identity and a signature to our customer book."

Jane pulled out of his wallet his identity and gave to her. When they finished Ellen spoke again:

"Thank you, here is your key. Please leave your bag here our assistant will bring them to you." she said friendly.

"Thank you Ellen." Lisbon answered.

"Is it the first time you visit our places Mr. and Mrs. Jane?" Ellen asked politely.

Lisbon felt a little tense and tried to ignored the squeeze at her heart before Jane spoke for her and hold her hand.

"No. It's our first time. We wanted a little escape from work."

"I hope you have a nice stay and enjoy our local activities." Ellen said smiling and watched them to leave.

Jane led Lisbon at a small cabin near to the lake. It was the last one and they have a big distance from the inn and the other cabins so they could have private there. Lisbon was astonished at the view of the cabin and the lake. She was lost in her thoughts when Jane's voice brought her back to reality.

"Do you like it?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. We could sit outside to drink coffee or tea and watched the lake. It's breath taking." she respond enchanted from the view.

"let's go inside to explore our cabin." Jane said and led her inside.

The cabin looked cozy. There was a small living room with a fireplace, a bedroom with a large wooden bed which made Lisbon smiled secrecy , a small kitchen and a giant bathroom.

Jane watched Lisbon with fascination and crossed her arms around her waist. Lisbon giggled and rested her back against his chest. He felt her relax against him and kissed her hair inhaling her smell. Lisbon turned around and pressed her lips into his for a long smooth kiss. She pushed her hands into his hair, her fingernails gently messaging his scalp. He couldn't stop the moan but Lisbon swallowed it with her mouth.

Lisbon felt so good she forgot everything. They broke for air and all she could heard was their heavy breaths and the rain for outside. Jane took Lisbon in his arms in bride style and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her gently in the bed, her head on the pillow. He covered her body with his and took her mouth again for a kiss. He kissed her sweet showing her all the love he felt for her. Lisbon pushed her tongue into his mouth shaking with lust.

When they broke, Jane took a moment to look at her. Huge green eyes stared at him with so much love inside them. He lost himself for a second and felt Lisbon's hand to his shirt trying to open the buttons.

Jane grinned at her and when he was ready to remove it a knock at the door disturbed them. Lisbon groaned from annoyance and Jane ran his hands in his face. He slowly stood up and closed his shirt before he went and opened the door.

"I bought your bags Mr. Jane. Where can I leave them?" The man asked him polite.

"Leave them here in the door. Thanks you." Jane respond tightly.

The man left them inside beside the door and asked if they need anything. Jane nodded negative and he left closing the door behind him.

Lisbon broke the silence with a laugh and he turned to face her.

"What do you find so funny my lady?"

"You needed to see your face. It was like you wanted to kill him for interrupt us before." she said amused.

"If I remember correct, you were upset too" he said and crossed his arms.

Lisbon shook her head and went closer to him. She gave him a small peck before she spoke again:

"I don't like to stop me from my play time Jane."

"Then we may continue from where we stopped" he said seductively.

"No, sorry lover boy the moment has passed. I'm going to take a bath."

Lisbon passed him and took her bag from the door and made her way to the bathroom.

Jane grabbed her from behind and pushed her against him. He started to work with her shirt and whispered to her ear:

"You know we can share the bathtub. We could conserve hot water if we bath together."

"Yeah, right." she said blushing.

"I'm serious." he spoke and turned her to face her starting slowly to unbutton her. "I just want to shower with you. To touch you, to look you. I promise to be a good boy."

Lisbon raised an eyebrow and burst into laughing. She went inside and turned the tap adjusting it so it was the perfect temperature. Lisbon poured a generous amount of the bubble bath. She knew Jane watched every movement of her. When the tub filled with bubbles she gave Jane a sweet smile and dragged him inside the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Jane grinned adorably as Lisbon lean in to kiss him. She ran her fingers along his cheek pulling him for a very tender kiss. Jane was now beyond the point of return. Lisbon's kiss had left his mind full of lust. He groaned with disappointed when Lisbon broke the kiss.

They took their time undressing each other. Naked at last Lisbon led to the tub and Jane stepped into it. His whole body relaxed as he sank down into the steaming water. It took her a moment to join him and he welcomed her pulling her closer, never wanting to let her go.

As they soak to the bathtub she moved to curl up to him, her head resting on his chest. She smiled happily hearing his heartbeat against her ear. She remembered the time back to CBI when she was wondering if their relationship would change someday. She had tried to deny her feelings, her dreams for him. she was lucky he was here. She knew their love was real and he would never leave her again. She sighed in pleasure and closed her eyes.

Jane putted his arms around her and lifted her head for a kiss. It was slow, smooth, erotica kiss. He caressed gentle with his hands and Lisbon moan into his mouth. He could only think how amazing she was, how passionate. She was his happiness, his soul mate. He couldn't see a life without her.

They broke the kiss and stayed silent. They just wanted to stay there, saved in each other arms. They weren't Jane and Lisbon but Patrick and Teresa. They felt warm and they fall asleep there together.