The next morning

This chapter begins with make-up sex. If you don't want to read it skip it and go down when I wrote end M-rated.

Jane opened his eyes and looked at Lisbon who has wrapped her arms around him tight, her head on his chest and she was fast asleep. Her beautiful face seemed calm and peaceful in her sleep. Jane kissed her softly on her head and ran his hands on her body. She was a little cold. He freed himself from her, only to stood up and picked her up to move them to the bed.

Lisbon woke up with a gasp, her eyes still closed. She rubbed his chest lightly with her head and moved her hands around his neck.

Jane laid her gently on the bed, her head against the soft pillows. She made a groan of sadness and Jane throw a blanket upon her. He removed his jacket and laid next to her taking her instantly in his arms.

Lisbon smiled and leaned to his touch. She brought her hand to his face, caressing softly his cheek. Jane scooted closer wanting her to continue touch him. Their eyes met and Jane could see the uninhibited love she felt for him. Warmth penetrated his body and Lisbon continued her soft touch.

"Close your eyes Jane" Lisbon murmured.

Jane wanted to protest but he did what she told him. He felt Lisbon moved and for a moment he panicked until he felt her lips on his face giving him tender kisses. Jane moaned and whispered her name over and over again.

Lisbon flicked her tongue over his lower lip, asking for permission. Jane parted his lips and it was Lisbon's turn to moan when she felt his tongue explored her mouth. It was a gentle kiss but soon it grew more passionate.

They broke for air but stayed close their lips almost touched. Jane opened slowly his eyes and whispered how beautiful she was stroking gently her hair.

Lisbon felt his hard erection against her and moaned. She gave him an another passionate kiss and Jane's hand went around her waist. She made quick work unbuttoning his shirt and he helped her pull it out. He started opening her blouse too and he uncovered her black lace bra. Lisbon threw the blouse away and smiled when she saw his eyes darkened with lust.

Her hands was busy unbuttoning his belt and the buttons of his pants. He lifted his legs and Lisbon started to pulling off his pants and underwear. Soon he was naked beneath her. Lisbon licked her lips and took him gentle on her hand stroking him.

Jane groaned and his hand move to her face to pull her down for a kiss and the other to her breast massaging softly through the silk fabric. Lisbon kissed him on the lips for a moment but then she moved away from his body and stood up to remove her pants. She stayed in her underwear and she return back and lowered herself to him. She gave his a devilish smile before she took him in her mouth.

Jane thrust up a few times before Lisbon grabbed him and pulled him into her mouth. Jane moaned loudly and thrust up more harder this time. Lisbon continued her attack and Jane tangled his hands into her dark hair to hold her there. She took him deeply and thoroughly. The feeling of her mouth on him was beyond words . He never felt so good with nobody else except Lisbon.

"I'm so close Lisbon. You need to let me ...." Jane yelled with a hoarse voice when he knew he was close but Lisbon didn't released him. Jane closed his eyes and came in Lisbon's mouth. His whole body was shaking and Lisbon swallowed his cum thirsty moaning against him.

She giggled naughty when she released him and Jane grabbed her turning her around her back against the mattress and Jane over her. He roared like a lion and clutched her against his chest. He grasped her mouth into a kiss, his mouth moving over hers drawing her closer, demanding more.