moments of happiness

Lisbon woke up first feeling a little cold from the water. It took her a moment to remember where she is and grinned at the memories. She turned slowly her body to face him. Jane mumbled something but he didn't wake up. Lisbon watched him sleeping and she putted her hand in his hair messaging him gentle.

"Come on. Wake up sleepy."

Jane started to stir up with a smile on his lips and pushed her more against him. Lisbon giggled and started to kiss him on his face. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks and finally his lips. Jane moaned against her lips and he thrust his tongue inside her mouth deepened the kiss making it more passionate and hungry. Jane lifted his hand from the water and cupped her face. They broke the kiss and stared to each other and Jane leaned in to kiss her again softly and unhurriedly.

Lisbon opened her mouth to him, inviting him in, teasing him with her tongue. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She broke the kiss and gave him a playful smile and her hands traveled lower.

"I think you need help to clean yourself Jane. Perhaps I should clean you up?" Lisbon suggested sheepishly stroking him slowly.

His whole body shivered at her touch and he nodded positive. Lisbon set at first a slow rhythm but after a while she speeded up.

"Lisbon please. God it feels good." Jane said loudly

"We are at the beginning Jane." Lisbon said seductive and winked to him.

Jane became impatient and removed her hand from him afraid if she continued it would finish soon.

"I want you Teresa. " he said and started to put kisses on her neck.

" Yes. I need you inside me. NOW." She demanded.

"Patience my love." He murmured and lifted her a little and made his ways to her breast. He took her nipple between his teeth and Lisbon screamed ,begging for more. Jane smirked and he attacked the other breast and she started to writhe beneath him. Jane released her breast and kissed her again on her lips. Suddenly, he pushed a finger into her sex and she jerked.

"Oh god" Lisbon screamed

"Call me Patrick" he smirked and pushed one more finger inside her and began a fast and deep penetration.

Lisbon was reaching her orgasm and Jane enjoyed every second of it. Jane speeded up more the rhythm and Lisbon exploded screaming his name. Lisbon fell on top of him and Jane kissed her forehead.

"Jane? Can you...?" Lisbon said sheepishly

"With pleasure my love" Jane answered sweet and winked at her. Lisbon lifted her body and spread her legs as far as she could in the tub. She gave him a peck and Jane thrust inside her. He began to push inside out senseless making water splash around them.

"Yesss. Jane Yesss." Lisbon hissed.

Lisbon pushed her hands on the edge of the tub trying to keep herself in place which wasn't easy with Jane's thrusts.

"Mine" Jane hissed every time he pushed inside.

His hands reach up her hair and draw her face to his. He kissed her slowly and increased the speed of his thrusts. Lisbon tried to meet him thrust for thrust. Pure pleasure penetrated his

body feeling Lisbon's walls fluttered around him.

Lisbon started to come with a cry of satisfaction and Jane erupted a few seconds later shooting his cum deep inside Lisbon's body. They collapsed against each other, their chests rising and falling together.