fun at the spa

Attention. This chapter is written by a friend of mine and it's M-Rated. I still work on the proposal and she had the idea to write this. PLEASE be nice with her. It's her first mentalist story.

Lisbon stepped into a luxury reception area of a spa salon. She felt a little awkward and a friendly receptionist greeted her and told her to wait a bit in the lobby. In the atmosphere were the smell of vanilla and lavender. She was a little nervous. At the past she had visited a spa with a friend of her and she felt complete strange at the filling of a stranger touch her naked. Jane wanted her to relax and had a nice time and with a sigh she tried to erase the bad feelings.

She heard a voice calling her and lifted her head.

"Mrs. Lisbon?" a blond woman asked her with a smile.

"Yes, it's me." Lisbon respond and stood up from the chair.

"I'm Natalie. Please follow me." she said polite.

She turned and led the way to the Jacuzzi. Lisbon changed into her swimwear and laid down to a deck chair. She ordered a cocktail and enjoyed the soft music.

Lisbon took some sips and stoop up and untied the knot of her rob. She entered the Jacuzzi and she welcomed the hot bubble water. She felt her muscles slowly relaxing and her . She floated in the water ignoring some male glances silently wishing to be alone or with Jane.

After the Jacuzzi Lisbon took a face treatment and a stress-relieving massage. Her masseur was a woman named Liz and she was more comfy and relax this time.

Lisbon laid on the massage table with her eyes close. Liz began to gently massage Lisbon's shoulders and she moaned a little in pain.

"Miss Lisbon relax. You are very tense." Liz said

Lisbon let a sign and tried to clear her thoughts. Liz continued scratching gently her back. She felt for a moment her hands to go away and then made contact again.

She smell the scent of the strawberry massage oil and she felt Liz's fingers brush her back, sliding the oil against her skin. Liz's hands felt like magic in her back and Lisbon let a small moan. She seemed to know where to touch to drive out all her tension and she melted into her.

Suddenly Lisbon felt Liz's hand brushed the flesh of her side, near to her breasts. Lisbon jumped and returned to face her but she looked to Jane who had a crazy smile on his lips.

"Jane? What are you doing here?" Lisbon said confused

"Well, I was bored after so many hours and I came to find you. When I arrived, I couldn't resist to touch you when I saw you laying here half naked...." he explained and moved his hand to her belly stroking her softly.

"Where is Liz?"

"I offered her a generous tip to leave us alone."

"Good." she murmured and pulled him down for a kiss.

They kisses grew more passionate and Lisbon felt heat between her legs. Lisbon thrust her breast against his chest making Jane moaned to kiss and Lisbon smirked.

"Are you sure Lisbon?" Jane asked between kisses.

"I'm so sure about it Jane." she respond shy

"Okay." and his kissed drifted down her neck and finally to her breasts taking a nipple and sucked it hard.

"Oh Jane." Lisbon yelled throwing her head back.

"Be quite Teresa. They will hear us." Jane said and Lisbon nodded.

Jane removed her towel and spread her legs. Jane gave her a smile before he lowered himself to her opening. He kissed her entrance and he rubbed his tongue against her clit making Lisbon trembled her hand to her mouth trying to stop the screaming.

Jane groaned and buried his face between her legs. He pushed his tongue inside her drinking her juices. He continued to hit her sensitive nerves as he moved his tongue inside out.

Lisbon came with a low cry and Jane pulled out of her. Jane brought his hands to his pants and began to open them. Lisbon watched him her eyes pleading to take her. He smirked to her and finally freed his erection.

He brought Lisbon to the edge of the table and he lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Lisbon placed her hands around his neck and lean back a little . Jane guided his hardness against her hot core and entered her fully in one only thrust.

Lisbon gasped at the feeling of how deep he was inside her. Jane groaned and he thrust inside out of her going faster and deeper every time.

Lisbon came again into his chest, biting his shirk to keep from screaming. As his orgasm hit, he came inside her and he gasped for air.

Jane collapsed to her arms and they stayed there a few moment just panting. Jane untangled Lisbon's legs and close his pants.

Lisbon began to laugh hysterically and Jane seemed a little confused.

"What?" he asked curious

"Best massage ever." she said laughing

Z