Chapter 10

*MATURE CONTENT*

*Paisyn's POV*

We pulled into my driveway, Ashton's hand in mine as he turned off the car. We sat in silence for a few minutes, only staring into each other eyes. The small dimples appeared on Ashton's cheeks as he smiled. "Ready?" Ashton finally broke the silence, taking the keys out and shoving them in his pocket. He ran around the car to my side, opening my door and helping me out. Our fingers intertwined almost immediately as we ascended the stairs to the front door. I fumbled with the keys for a moment before unlocking the door, kicking the heels off on my way in. We made our way upstairs, the house quiet, only the noise of our footsteps echoing.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to change." I pecked a kiss to Ashton's lips as he nodded and went into the bathroom across the hall. I opened the jewelry box on the vanity, placing my new ring safely inside. Brooke had left a note:

Paise, I hope your date goes well! Text me everything! Love you!

I giggled at the note and set it aside. Walking over to the closet I pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to change into. Pulling the bobby-pins out of my hair, I set them aside for later. I unzipped the back of my dress, making sure my bra was still hooked, just in case.

"Damn." Ashton groaned from behind, startling me. "Shit, you scared me!" He let a small laugh escape his lips and came closer. I turned with my back towards him, unzipping the dress the rest of the way, exposing my bare back to Ashton. He moaned from behind, as I stood before him, sporting only a nude bra and black lace panties. Wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, Ashton pulled me close, our bodies touching as he whispered into the crook of my neck. "You turn me on, you know that?" I laughed. "Don't tease me Paisyn." Ashton groaned, the seriousness in his voice overpowering.

I smirked, letting my bra drop as I pulled on a t-shirt, my back still facing him. I could feel Ashton's eyes burning into my back as I dropped my panties, bending over to pick up my shorts. I slid them on slowly, making sure that he was watching.

His member grew hard against the back of my thighs as we were pressed close once more. He kissed down my shoulder, letting his hands travel down to my front. In a single swift motion, I was spun around, my front pressed firm to Ashton's. Our lips crashed together, parting my lips to allow access. His tongue explored my mouth, battling for dominance with my own. His hands fell down to my ass, causing me to moan as he squeezed it, pulling me impossibly closer.

Ashton took my bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling on it as he fumbled over to my bed. "Ash..." I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him. Breaking the kiss he laid down on his back, eying me seductively. I crawled towards him, straddling his lap as he held on tight to my hips. I leaned down, crashing our lips together while Ashton rolled me onto my back. Ashton's hands felt their way inside of my shirt, before gripping the hem and lifting it over my head and onto the floor. Our lips reconnected, sending those same familiar tingles throughout my body. My hands explored his abs, feeling the indentions they made. As if he was reading my mind, Ash slipped the shirt off, revealing his toned abs. My hands kept exploring Ashton's front, making their way lower. He kissed down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. A moan slipped from my lips as he nibbled on the spot.

Ashton quickly unhooked my bra, tossing it to the side as he ran his thumbs over my hard nipples. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off, his length bulging from his boxers. I did the same, we both lay close in only our underwear, eyes locked.

"Are you sure?" Ashton asked, moving a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "I'm sure." I replied, pecking a kiss on his lips. A smile spread onto Ashton's lips as his hands guided mine until his boxers lay on the floor. Ashton stared into my eyes, one hand intertwined with mine as his free hand made its way to my inner thigh. Moving the material of my underwear, Ash's fingers explored around my opening. I gripped the sheets as he thrusted a single finger into me, soon adding a second as my walls closed in around them.

He pulled the black lace to the floor, continuing. "Ashton." I moaned once he had stopped. He pulled a silver package from the pocket of his pants that lay on the ground. Ripping it open, Ashton slid the rubber onto his length, throwing the wrapper to the side. Positioning himself at my entrance our eyes locked once more. Fear apparent in my own. Ashton nodded reassuringly and kissed my lips once more.

He lowered his hips to mine, I gripped the sheets harder as he entered me. "Shit." A tear rolled down my cheek as Ashton readjusted. "Are you okay baby? Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head no, informing him to keep going. Once more, Ashton lowered his hips to mine, going deeper than before. Pain filled my lower abs as his length was fully inside of me, soon replacing with pleasure.

Ashton began thrusting his hips, the pleasure overwhelming. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, wiping the still falling tears from my cheeks. He bucked his hips to mine, breaking the burier inside of me.

"Baby, I'm close." Ashton groaned. "Me too."

My hands gripped the back of Ashton's neck, pulling him into me. "Shit." Ashton mumbled as we rode out our orgasm together. He pulled out of me, rolling to the side as he threw away the condom.

Ashton handed me his shirt, as I slipped it on and looked for my shorts. He pulled my back to his front and placed a kiss on my neck.

"I love you Hailey."