Chapter 14

*Ashton's POV*

"You see what you fucking did!" I yelled towards Jordan. A small noise escaped from Paisyn's lips as Jordan's foot came in contact with my stomach. Both her and Caitlyn sat on the wall opposite me, sobbing frantically. Dropping my head in shame I spoke wearily. "I'll get it to you." Jordan's gaze seemed to soften at my words. "By next week." He stated blankly, obviously trying to find a way to get to kick my ass even more. "If you let us go." I finished. After a few moments of silence Jordan finally spoke again, a smirk forming on his face. "Ok, if I don't have my stuff within a week the punishment will be on her." Jordan's slimy finger landed on my girlfriend.

"Don't. Touch. Her." I replied through clenched teeth. "I better get my stuff. Get them out of here Tyler." With that he left into the back. Tyler helped Paisyn and Caitlyn up from the ground while Jake and I scrambled to our own feet. Once outside Tyler pointed out a vehicle for the girls to get into so he could take us home. Jake joined Caitlyn in the backseat. "Look man, I'm really sorry. I had nothing to do with this, and if there's anyway I can help just let me know. I've been where you are and I know how scary it can be." I took the piece of paper from his hands and shoved it in my back pocket, climbing into the passenger seat.

Paisyn was sleeping over at my house tonight despite her parents who thought she was at Caitlyn's. It only took the click of the front door unlocking for Paisyn to go barging inside ahead of me. She's pissed and she has every right to be. This is something I never wanted her to be involved with, something I wish I would've never been involved with.

*Paisyn's POV*

Avoiding Ashton was the only thing I was capable of doing at the moment. Facing him would only bring more tears. I shouldn't have to worry 24/7 about whether or not I'll be swept away by some guys I've never met because Ashton didn't give some crackhead his drugs.

"Babe? Can I come in? Please? We need to talk." Ashton spoke softly at the door. Turning my head from him I wiped the tears from my cheeks. His soft footsteps could be heard making their way across the room to me. His strong arms wrapped around my torso, kissing my neck repeatedly. "Why." Was all I could choke up at the time. "I don't know baby. You have no idea how sorry I am that you had to get involved, that's the last thing I ever wanted to happen." Ashton pulled me into his lap, kissing my forehead as I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "Ash.. I'm scared." The tears flew freely down my already stained cheeks. "Baby. I'm here okay? As long as I'm with you nothing will happen. You're safe with me." I nodded, letting him wipe my cheeks with his thumb. "I love you Paisyn. Forever and always okay." I crawled under the covers with Ashton behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "I love you too Ash."