Chapter 7

*Paisyn's POV*

My mom wasn't too happy with my suspension, but she wasn't the type to hold a grudge.

"Honey, can we talk for a minute?" My mom poked her head into my room, dressed and ready for work. "Yea, sure what's up?" I sat up, setting my phone down beside me. "I have a business meeting in California next week. So I'll be flying to the states this afternoon. Which means you'll be here by yourself for the next week. Michael's staying with a friend." I was surprised she was trusting me to stay here by myself. "Yea, I'll be fine. Don't worry okay?" She nodded and kissed my forehead. "Okay. I've got to go. I love you Paise." "I love you too mom."

To: Ash<3
Guess whatttt?

From: Ash<3
What babe?

To: Ash<3
I'm alone for a week;) moms on a business trip and michaels staying with a friend.

From: Ash<3
Mind if I come over? :)

To: Ash<3
Of course, I'm still in my pjs tho.

From: Ash<3
It's alright don't change. I like to see your natural self:))

To: Ash<3
Okay. See you soon xx

----------

I set my phone down, walking over to the vanity. I ran a brush through my hair a few times, giving it a special shine. The doorbell rang from downstairs, followed by an opening and closing. Must be Ashton. I kept primping my hair in the vanity, adjusting my tank and shorts.

"Hey sis. How's suspension so far?" Michael. Shit shit shit. "Uhh. Great. So, why aren't you at school? And I thought you weren't supposed to be here for the week?" I spoke tensely, attempting to make my way to my phone.

Once it was finally in my reach, I pretended to be interested in what was on the screen while I thumbed out a quick text to Ash.

To: Ash<3

Change of plans!! Michaels home! Wait til coast is clear okay?! X

"I was just grabbing my clothes. I don't think I'm going to school today. Just please don't tell mom okay?"

A knock sounded from downstairs causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

"Shit!" I mumble under my breath. "Who is it?" Michael directed the question towards me. "Um. I don't know. I'll go see okay." Quickly running through the door and downstairs I came up on the front door. Opening it, a smirking Ashton stood behind. I shot him a pissed off look and tapped my pocket, signaling to my phone. He nodded and pulled out his own, reading the message that he apparently had only just received. He nodded.

"Okay. Text me when the coast is cle-". Ashton began, an angry Michael butting in. "Ashton? What are you doing here." Michael wasn't the least bit happy. And it showed.

"Um, I was just dropping by to check on Paisyn before I left for school." Smooth. Michael's face relaxed a little, still holding the same angry look. "I don't want you here alone. Especially while my mom's not here. Kay." Sometimes Michael was too overprotective. I mean I know I'm his little sister and he doesn't want me getting hurt but damn!

"Uh. Okay. Bye Paisyn." Ashton pecked a kiss on my cheek, squeezing my hand as he left looking uncomfortable. Michael slammed the door and turned to face me, overnighter slung across his shoulder. "You heard me. I don't want him here while mom's away. I mean it Paise." I scoffed and nodded.

----------

To: Ash<3
He's gone, you can come back now;)

A few knocks later, Ashton and I were back in the living room watching movies on the couch. Making sure to lock the doors this time, just in case Michael forgot something.

I cuddled up to Ash, my head resting in the crook of this neck and my hands placed on his chest. "So.." I began, breaking the silence. "So what?" I could feel Ashton's jaw move as he smiled at the question. Slapping his chest, I gave him a shocked look. "No! Not that you little perv!" The only bad thing about Ashton being older than I am.. Sex.

Even though he's joking when he's perverted, I know he really means it. But I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet..