Chapter 2: Tall Dark and Blonde?

Here is Chappie 2, I think I'm going to update every Sunday :)

Sorry I didn't upload last week, I started back to school and had so much homework

Hope it doesn't suck as much as my last chapter

Enjoy Loves!

Lydia :) x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*12 months ago*

It was a typical summers day, the sun was shining, the bird were singing but a rain cloud had formed over Maddie Heath's head.

She was walking to her bus stop, like she did every morning; the cute paperboy she had a crush on would smile at her and say good morning which would make her melt. She would wait for the bus with her friends Tyler and Eleanor. Eleanor and Maddie would sit across from Tyler and Ollie who got on at the next stop. The four of them were inseparable and had been best friends since they started school.

Today was a friday, Calum and Maddie used to Skype before Maddie left for school, but not anymore. It felt odd because it had been 2 months since Maddie had cut the boys out of her life, but to Maddie it felt like it had been 2 years. She missed the boys so much, however she knew what she had done was the right thing to do. After all, she didn't want to be dragging them back from becoming even more bigger than they were already. Not to mention what she had heard that day, 2 months ago, had really hurt her.

She loved having Eleanor, Tyler and Ollie around. They had always been there for her when she was in need of a friend. Maddie was dreading next week; the reason for this was that her three best friends would be going on a school trip and so wouldn't be at school for the last week before the summer holidays. Maddie wasn't going as she was supposed to be going on tour with the boys and One Direction around America, but those the plans had changed since the interview.

Maddie didn't mind the last week of school as it normally wasn't lessons but the only problem was that she would be stuck on the bus with the rowdy boys from the sixth form at her school. These boys would usually tease Maddie as she used to date a guy in her year who they aren't exactly on the best terms with anymore. She would just have to hope that they would leave her alone.

*            *           *           *          *           *

*Beep!* *Beep!* *Beep!*

7am, time to get up and ready for a school week of no lessons. This week was also a week of non uniform and this is what Maddie loved - wearing her own clothes made her feel more confident about herself.

She wore simple black leggings, a plaid shirt and a Fresh Tops tee which said 'Rolling with the Homies' on it. This song was from one of Maddie's favourite films: Clueless and so she absolutely adored this top.

After taking two strands of hair either side of her of her face and clipping them them together at the back of her head, she placed an assortment of bracelets on her wrist and slipped her vans on.

Finally, she did her makeup: mascara, some coral lip stick and winged eyeliner. She looked in the mirror and felt satisfied.

Today wasn't too bad, everything will be fine without Eleanor, Tyler and Ollie. She thought, hoping to herself.

* * * * * *

The bus pulled up to the stop. Maddie climbed on board and a wave of dread hit it. There, on the back row, sat the 5 boys that Maddie was hoping to avoid at all costs.