Chapter 6: Rollercoaster of Emotions

HERE IT IS MY BABIES

OH WAIT

I HAVE MORE THAN 6 NOW

JUST KIDDING ;)

(INSIDE JOKE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie woke with a start, peering at her clock beside her bed she saw it was 10:43am. She rolled over, intending to lay in until gone midday until the thought hit her head; She was meeting Robert today.

Groaning, she slowly got out of her bed and walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

When she reached the kitchen, she was greeted by both Alex and Jess, who were making pancakes.

"Morning Mads." Alex smiled, "How many do you want?"

"Two please." She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

"You slept well." Jess said. "When you meeting Robert?"

"Oh um, I will ask now."

Heya Robert,

What time are we meeting later today?

M xx

Within seconds her phone buzzed.

Robert :D

I was thinking maybe picking you up at 4? Is that too late or early?

Bobbie xx

She quickly typed back.

No it's perfect! See you later

M xx

"He's picking me up at 4."

"Okay, cool so can you take Alfie for a walk?" Alex smirked.

"Okay." She groaned, "One of these day you actually need to walk our dog." She laughed.

"Take him quickly round the block and your pancakes will be done." Alex added as Maddie rushed to grabbed her nike airs. She was still wearing her grey, baggy jumper and her black leggings and her hair was in a messy bun.

"Be back in ten." She smiled, grabbing the lead and attaching it to Alfie's collar.

"Come on Alfie." She smiled enthusiastically at the Siberian husky as they strode out the door.

She put her earphones in and pressed shuffle on her music. Walking Alfie always made her feel free and relaxed, he was her favourite companion.

Maddie, Alex and Alessio had been surprised on Christmas Day 3 years ago with Alfie. Although he belonged to all the family, Maddie and him had especially bonded. He had become extremely over protective over her and when she was by his side she knew no harm could come to her.

As they walked along Maddie hummed and Alfie quietly plodded along side her. It wasn't until a distant figure on a bike drew nearer that Alfie started barking excitedly.

"It's okay Alfie." Maddie soothed, bending down and stroking his face, waiting for the bike to pass.

"Hey boy!" The familiar voice said as the bike was thrown to the floor behind Maddie and the boy ran towards the dog. It was Max.
Maddie smiled up to him as Alfie bounded towards Max, clearly happy to see him.

"Hey Max."

"Hey."

"How are you?"

"Good Mads, you?"