Chapter 5: Bobbie xx

HELLOOO YOUNG HOoLIGANS!!! 

Fancy seeing all you here again ;))))) I'm kidding, so I guess I forgot to update... again - oops?

Anyway, my school are on a 10 day holiday because IT'S HALF TERM! YAYYYY! So I may upload again this week!

This chapter is probably going to be the shortest in the fanfic but that's because it leads up to drama so don't worry kids, Muma Lyds got it sorted. I meant to update it it last night but I had a power cut and so lost ally my work

IF you read all of that I love you

Love Lydia

xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Monday night. It was the first week of the holidays and Maddie had great expectations for this summer.

 Maddie and Alessio were cooking fajitas whilst the radio played quietly in the background. The two used to cook meals together all the time when they were a bit younger but since Alessio was home for the summer, they had an opportunity to continue this tradition. 

The smell of spices filled the room as the two laughed and talked, catching up for what they had missed since Alessio had gone to University. 

Alessio padded over to the radio and turned the volume up. The song was 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber.

Immediately Maddie's face lit up as she smirked towards her older brother. As the rap started, Alessio chanted along, doing his best Justin Bieber impression. 

Maddie started to bop along, when it came to the bridge she began to whisper the lyrics, however when it came to the chorus she burst into full song; singing at the top of her lungs, and keeping in time with the music.

Alessio and Maddie took modern and hip hop dance classes when they were younger and had to do a routine to this song, so obviously with this song playing, they went through their old routine. 

Alessio grabbed her hand as they kept with the beat.

When the music stopped, they both fell to the floor, laughing loudly. Clapping filled the room as two faces appeared in the doorway.

"Very impressive guys, 10/10 performance!" Alex laughed, as he put his arm around a girl looking around his age, standing beside him.

"It's a wonder why you don't go on Britain's got Talent!" The girl chuckled.

"Well the answer to that Jess," Alessio replied as he stood up, reaching a hand out to help up his sister off the floor. "Is also a mystery to us."

"No it isn't, we would quite clearly intimidate diversity." Maddie laughed as the others joined in.

"Well moving on from that." Alessio sniggered, "The fajitas should be done now so I guess we should eat." The others nodded and walked towards the table.

Alessio brought bowls filled with different fillings and Maddie brought a plate of fajita wraps. The table was covered in an assortment of colours and spices.

"Looks delicous guys!" Jess grinned. 

"Well, we just followed Mum's instructions." Maddie said.

"I wonder how they're anniversary holiday is going. Alex said as he dug into the food. "Probably enjoying the Jamaican sun."

Maddie's phone buzzed in her pocket. She slid it out under the table to see what it said.