Chapter 10: Facing 5sos

My birthday was on WEDNESDAY!!! It was brilliant and I got the 'How did we end up here' DVD from my friend Millie :)))

I also got a Louis T pillow and my friend has got me a cardboard cut out - wow, I'm so cringe worthy

Anyway, enjoy!! xxx

-------------------------------------------

"Cat you go in first and then me and Max will follow."

"Sure, I was supposed to be just going to the toilet so it might be best I go first as I've been for like 15 minutes." She laughed as she walked off, past security and through a large door.

"Oh my God Max, it's happening! This is real!"

"Yeah, it's going to be okay. I'm here."

"No but Max, I'm not nervous. I'm fangirling, like I used to..." She smiled to herself.

The two of them linked arms as they showed their tickets to the security guards and walked through the door.

They entered a big room which contained some black leather sofas around a small coffee table; in the far corner was a long table lined with a selection of various foods; a playstation stood in front of a large TV and two reclining chairs nearby. Among all of this, Maddie's eyes locked on to four things in particular: Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton.

When the pair had walked in, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up.

"Hey guys! So glad you're here!" Ashton grinned.

"Sorry we were at Starbucks." Max said as he passed Ella her cup. "It's pretty awesome to finally meet the guys my sister has dedicated her room to and always talks about." He put his arm around a blushing Ella.

Michael chuckled, "That's really sweet of you Ella." She smiled and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his stomach as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Have you guys met the other fans?" Calum asked. They both nodded. "Oh okay, so what are your names?" He grinned cheekily.

"I'm Max."

"And I-"

"And this is my best friend Matilda." Max cut her off. Anna, Ella and Rhianna all looked at Cat with a confused expression, she shot them a scowl signalling them to just go with it.

"Thank you."Maddie whispered in Max's ear.

"Well hey guys, so lovely to meet you!" Luke said, "Now we're all here I think it's time for the photo."

"Yeah, sounds good." Max said, following Luke over to a small corner with white screens, the others close behind him.

The group lined up, the order was: Rihanna, Luke, Anna, Cat, Michael, Ella, Ashton, Maddie, Max and Calum. They took a few goofy photos along with serious ones.

"Do you guys have any specific poses you want to do?" Luke asked.

"Well I've always wanted to have one where one of you guys hugs me from behind." Anna said.

"I thought one where we all had our hands out like guns and stood back to back was pretty cool." Rihanna spoke.

"You could pick us up?" Cat asked.

"The cutest would be if each boy kissed one of our us girls' cheek." Ella smiled.

"We can do all of those." Calum smirked, "We will switch around after each pose so you all get one pose with each of us. Seeing as there are five guys and five girls, it should all work out but I suggest that Ella and Max do the spy pose together." He chuckled.